or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** - Page 435

post #6511 of 12606
Quote:
Originally Posted by eckblk View Post

http://www.motelsalieri.com/?p=4&id=96

whats the sizing like on those, i like em
post #6512 of 12606

Typical Japanese sizing: 1 = 44, 2 = 46, and so on.

 

KKA, and to a much larger extent Viridi Anne, are two majorly underappreciated labels. At that price, don't hesitate.
 

post #6513 of 12606
The Augusta/A1923 backzips fit a size big, is that right? 43 would fit about a US 10.5-11?
post #6514 of 12606
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariiam View Post

Might anyone know how the sizing is like for these?

 
http://www.camarguefashion.com.au/guidi-black-high-boot.html

Im a UK 5 in Dior leather shoes, UK 5 for Balenciaga sneakers and UK 6 for Lanvin sneakers. Would an IT39 fit?

FYI I emailed them and they told me these are womens boots.

I don't know if womens sizing is different for guidis but they don't make them past size 41 which is why people were having trouble trying to order them in a 43 yesterday.
post #6515 of 12606
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipractice View Post

FYI I emailed them and they told me these are womens boots.

I don't know if womens sizing is different for guidis but they don't make them past size 41 which is why people were having trouble trying to order them in a 43 yesterday.


Nah, I don't think so. The reason people trying to order 43 had problems is maybe because they had limited pairs in that size. I don't think Guidi makes 991's in a separate sizing scheme for women - afaik it's the same last as the 995. If anything, Camargue likely ordered just the smaller sizes intending women buy them, and the 42-43's sold out pretty much immediately as soon as they went on sale.
post #6516 of 12606
what jpc9 said. the women's guidis have a tapered stacked heel.

anyway, i keep looking at them and they get uglier every time i see them. there are better guidi options. save your money.
post #6517 of 12606
the problem with the boots everyone is getting from Camargue is that they don't have toe-caps. Which makes them look flat and weird like leather socks.
post #6518 of 12606
i think the zipped ones look fine like that, but i definitely think the lace up models need to have more structure
post #6519 of 12606
I just cannot bring myself to like the toe shape of the Guidi boots/derbies. Have to say i was drawn to the price but not to the aesthetics.
post #6520 of 12606
^totally with you boots wise. i had one pair of guidi laces and that was it for me. can't get behind them anymore.

guidi derbies are great imo though. i like the softer look when paired with rolled up chinos. i styled them non ninja goth. i DO love guidi leather though. bags, incarnation jackets, etc....all great.




1. agree with the LUC j pants and CCP dead ends being awesome pants. a pair of those are def my next purchase.

2. thought I'd post this for you guys if anybody was interested in some nice zips. pretty sure quality is on point with this pair, e can you chime in?

http://global.youthwant.com.tw/en/public/jyahoobid/jyahoobid_auctionItem.php?AuctionID=b146076175
post #6521 of 12606
BRAD get on those
post #6522 of 12606
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmash View Post

^totally with you boots wise. i had one pair of guidi laces and that was it for me. can't get behind them anymore.

guidi derbies are great imo though. i like the softer look when paired with rolled up chinos. i styled them non ninja goth. i DO love guidi leather though. bags, incarnation jackets, etc....all great.
1. agree with the LUC j pants and CCP dead ends being awesome pants. a pair of those are def my next purchase.

2. thought I'd post this for you guys if anybody was interested in some nice zips. pretty sure quality is on point with this pair, e can you chime in?

http://global.youthwant.com.tw/en/public/jyahoobid/jyahoobid_auctionItem.php?AuctionID=b146076175

welcome back D, havent heard from you in ages

1. guidi, backzips are too much like a sock imo, i think lace ups may be ok, either way i eliminated the zips for myself

2. both pants are awesome dead end jeans
post #6523 of 12606
i was in a really bad car accident. had to take off from school, so SF too, lol. couldn't even read without vision getting weird on me. all is pretty close to normal now though so no worries icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #6524 of 12606
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

use the little "image" icon instead of attachment,

those particular a1923 are a few seasons old, you will prob have to call/email around to a lot of places
try some of these: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

suus.es
atelier new york
archive sf
layers london
http://www.lazzariweb.it
ebay + http://stylezeitgeist.com
http://theserpentine.net
h. lorenzo
barneys new york has some versions
farfetch
luisviaroma
http://www.antonioli.eu/en/men
darklandsberlin
http://www.frida-frankfurt.de

 

Sinnedk,

thanks for the mini-tutorial, and for the leads. Haven't found the right slip-on yet, and I just picked up a pair of the new a1923 "fatto a mano" horsehide boots, which are fantastic, so thought these might be right for me.

I look forward to learning (and spending, it seems) more in the future.

Cheers to the Bay Area; living it and loving it.

post #6525 of 12606
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmash View Post

i was in a really bad car accident. had to take off from school, so SF too, lol. couldn't even read without vision getting weird on me. all is pretty close to normal now though so no worries icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Shit dude, sorry to hear that, get well soon!
Quote:
Originally Posted by docdocgs View Post

Sinnedk,
thanks for the mini-tutorial, and for the leads. Haven't found the right slip-on yet, and I just picked up a pair of the new a1923 "fatto a mano" horsehide boots, which are fantastic, so thought these might be right for me.
I look forward to learning (and spending, it seems) more in the future.
Cheers to the Bay Area; living it and loving it.

Np dude good luck
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min***