or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** - Page 397

post #5941 of 13189
Quote:
Originally Posted by tellure View Post

Price was decent, nothing amazing.. ~$575 with shipping from daad-dantone. Not on sale or anything, but a lot cheaper than Antonioli at ~$700. This is assuming I don't get mauled by customs..

thanks dude, i'll try to wait out a sale, i heard the laceups were made very well hope these are as well
post #5942 of 13189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic1 View Post

Got to go to sartorialoft, man. between ma+ and layer-0, both very comfortable, they'll be able to find something for you.

also, I know I said I didn't like reversed leathers, but that reverse camel is very refined. I like it.

Can't recommend this store enough. Now their website has info/sizes/prices also.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tellure View Post

Ordered a pair of these 10 Sei 0 Otto boots.. not quite baller I guess, but lately my baller boot purchases haven't been working out, so I think I need to step back down to upper-mid-tier

Looks good. Hope these work out.
Antonioli includes the customs duties in their price when shipping to USA; that's why it's higher.
post #5943 of 13189
Quote:
Originally Posted by tellure View Post


Price was decent, nothing amazing.. ~$575 with shipping from daad-dantone. Not on sale or anything, but a lot cheaper than Antonioli at ~$700. This is assuming I don't get mauled by customs..

About 10% of the value for customs when i ordered from them.

post #5944 of 13189
I didn't realize sartorial was open in la again. Will have to check them out.

10seiotto has really stepped their quality up while keeping their prices low this season. I got one of their leather hooded jackets and the quality is comparable to Rick and boris... I'm sure the boots are no exception.
post #5945 of 13189
Quote:
Originally Posted by eckblk View Post

What's on sale (got the store sale email)? Been what to the m.a+ 5 pocket pleated knee pant from David for a awhile now.

I agree with re: m.a+ reverse leather; reminds me of Cdiem's BV01R leather: clean/refined.

M.A+ or Layer-0 not included in the sale. GBS, Marvie Lab, etc is on sale.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExAngel View Post

I didn't realize sartorial was open in la again. Will have to check them out.

10seiotto has really stepped their quality up while keeping their prices low this season. I got one of their leather hooded jackets and the quality is comparable to Rick and boris... I'm sure the boots are no exception.

It's setup like an art gallery and has absolutely no sign indicating what's inside; just a plain white facade... very cool!
post #5946 of 13189
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExAngel View Post

I didn't realize sartorial was open in la again. Will have to check them out.

10seiotto has really stepped their quality up while keeping their prices low this season. I got one of their leather hooded jackets and the quality is comparable to Rick and boris... I'm sure the boots are no exception.

I believe the clothing is being produced from the same factory as Lumen et Umbra.
post #5947 of 13189
Quote:
Originally Posted by uzairh View Post

M.A+ or Layer-0 not included in the sale. GBS, Marvie Lab, etc is on sale.
It's setup like an art gallery and has absolutely no sign indicating what's inside; just a plain white facade... very cool!

feels like a CCP thing to do
post #5948 of 13189
Or MMM^^

And yeah I love my 10sei0ottos, and those side zips look great. I'd buy the black ones or the reds.
post #5949 of 13189
Quote:
Originally Posted by bows1 View Post

Or MMM^^

And yeah I love my 10sei0ottos, and those side zips look great. I'd buy the black ones or the reds.

did you get them dirt cheap off yoox?
post #5950 of 13189
xpost a1923 size 8 http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-Augusta-Boots-/160981757200
post #5951 of 13189

After browsing and looking at some,

 

Is the exact pair I want...No size 40 anywhere though :(

 

The bottleneck Llama pair from serpentine just looked kinda weird tucked

post #5952 of 13189
Thread Starter 
That boot is TTS maybe even slightly small/narrow for Augusta.

Here is the classic ankle workboot vs the bottleneck boot (both sz41)

IMG_1899-2.jpg
post #5953 of 13189
dyaaaamn those layer 0 blood boots are sooo nice. can pnp or whoever does custom orders get the leather in that red?
post #5954 of 13189
Thread Starter 
Marco/PnP will take care of it
post #5955 of 13189
Quote:
Originally Posted by eckblk View Post

Marco/PnP will take care of it

layer-0 does custom orders oh snap
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min***