or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** - Page 377

post #5641 of 12627
Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post

did RFX ever post more shots of those monkey boots
the moth is unimpeachable
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

ya, pretty sure sinned was complimenting his use of "MC" shoes in an array "SWD/SZ" fits. dude looks good.

exactly, he took a classic looking boot and applied it to another aesthetic and it worked; thus, peeps on her should be shy to post classic stuff as well if it can fit into look
post #5642 of 12627
Received these S49Ms today; brand new with tags still attached icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

post #5643 of 12627
drool.gif
post #5644 of 12627
crying irl
post #5645 of 12627
Those are a beaut!
post #5646 of 12627
Quote:
Originally Posted by tellure View Post

Finally got my Guidi custom order. Leather is beautiful.. although they're quite a bit lighter than the model I was trying to order.



CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v80), quality = 90

After getting some samples of olive / gray / green - drab colors - I think I am going to try this instead. Mind sharing what color code it is?
post #5647 of 12627
those s49ms are amazing
post #5648 of 12627
Thanks all.

I also ordered these, but returned them as the leather was not smooth all throughout. It had some weird scarring/texturing on the front and back of the shaft, which I don't like.
post #5649 of 12627

The dual zips in Kudu look like they might be a bit smoother with no intentional scarring (http://shop.hlorenzo.com/product.php?productid=21836&cat=902&page=1&subCatid=253&pid=902).

Man recent posts of this thread are making my wallet really itchy.

post #5650 of 12627
Quote:
Originally Posted by uzairh View Post

Thanks all.

I also ordered these, but returned them as the leather was not smooth all throughout. It had some weird scarring/texturing on the front and back of the shaft, which I don't like.

yea i tried the side zip version at the archive, they were stiff as hell, i doubt i would be able to wear them, break in period would be insane.

also i saw an awesome a1923 lace up boot but sadly dont have a pic yet
post #5651 of 12627
Horse
Reverse
Stag
Donkey
Bison
Soft horse
Baby calf

Anyone can summarize real quick between the leather/ finish / wear/ age over time with Guidi? I already have kangaroo TIA
post #5652 of 12627
Saw some new Ann Ds on Porter:



post #5653 of 12627
Quote:
Originally Posted by t3hg0suazn View Post

The dual zips in Kudu look like they might be a bit smoother with no intentional scarring (http://shop.hlorenzo.com/product.php?productid=21836&cat=902&page=1&subCatid=253&pid=902).
Man recent posts of this thread are making my wallet really itchy.

The ones I ordered were 100% smooth in the pics. Unfortunately, not IRL!
Planning a trip to LA soon; let's see....
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

yea i tried the side zip version at the archive, they were stiff as hell, i doubt i would be able to wear them, break in period would be insane.

also i saw an awesome a1923 lace up boot but sadly dont have a pic yet

I tried the ones at Archive. They were stiff; 10-12 wears could be enough to break them in, perhaps more.
post #5654 of 12627
Thread Starter 
^^ save your $$$, AW13 Augusta is amazing- especially if you are fan of Cdiem/m_moria.
post #5655 of 12627
My 10SEI0OTTO's finally came after being in Customs hell for 2 weeks. The 44 is a bit snug but I do have huge fuck-off wool socks on right now so I think normal socks will be fine. These things are like tanks, and I think even Hendrix will appreciate the construction.

hMlXjmf.jpg
VrqB3pQ.jpg
zifRhk6.jpg
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min***