or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** - Page 38

post #556 of 12611
I looked up the York and the Attachment model is way nicer IMO.
post #557 of 12611
little changes to the shape of the last can completely change frankenboots to awesome boots
post #558 of 12611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncontrol View Post

I looked up the York and the Attachment model is way nicer IMO.

+1 I love my yorks but they're not really comparable to the attachment or the carpes.
post #559 of 12611
Quote:
Originally Posted by shady_2001 View Post

I see that style of boot very often, and whether side zip or back zip I find that they basically look very similar such that it's not worth arguing over. it's quite a boring (but classic) design in the first place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncontrol View Post

I looked up the York and the Attachment model is way nicer IMO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrix View Post


+1 I love my yorks but they're not really comparable to the attachment or the carpes.

you tools are all missing the fuckin point

those attachment boots retail for $1000+, and imo, they look like a lot of other boots...a brand new pair of yorks just sold on ebay for $70

btw those attachments look ridiculous with those 3/4 pants
post #560 of 12611
brand new yorks usually go for around $200-250 depending on sizing.

Also, people pay more money for nice shit. That is the point of this thread.
post #561 of 12611
is this attitude really surprising from someone who only wears counterfeit leather jackets and levis, just sayin
post #562 of 12611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncontrol View Post

is this attitude really surprising from someone who only wears counterfeit leather jackets and levis, just sayin

valid points, but you are missing the point, my slightly bitchy, friend.

i have spent $400 on numerous pairs on jeans, only to realize that they arent worth it

i have diors which i hardly wear as the fit isnt as good as my other peasant jeans, plus my slight OCD prevents me from enjoying and wearing my $300+ jeans

my point regarding the attachments is that they look very similar to PS, ndc and other side boots, and the quality would probably be on par, so why pay $800+ extra

.Having said that, i love most of the boots posted in this thread, and if they suited my aesthetics i would have already copped, especially when you consider that i have spend ridiculous amount of money on $750 cue sticks, $250 table tennis bats and numerous $300+ tennis racquets


btw correct me if you are wrong, but doesnt your wardrobe mainly consist of zara /H&M and other rip off brands, just saying?
post #563 of 12611
Quote:
Originally Posted by malakas View Post


valid points, but you are missing the point, my slightly bitchy, friend.

i have spent $400 on numerous pairs on jeans, only to realize that they arent worth it

i have diors which i hardly wear as the fit isnt as good as my other peasant jeans, plus my slight OCD prevents me from enjoying and wearing my $300+ jeans

my point regarding the attachments is that they look very similar to PS, ndc and other side boots, and the quality would probably be on par, so why pay $800+ extra

.Having said that, i love most of the boots posted in this thread, and if they suited my aesthetics i would have already copped, especially when you consider that i have spend ridiculous amount of money on $750 cue sticks, $250 table tennis bats and numerous $300+ tennis racquets


btw correct me if you are wrong, but doesnt your wardrobe mainly consist of zara /H&M and other rip off brands, just saying?

fight[1].gif
post #564 of 12611
valid points, but you'll always be mr. authentic fake wearer.
post #565 of 12611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lane View Post

valid points, but you'll always be mr. authentic fake wearer.

lol what you dont seem to understand my manic depressive friend, is that the internetz/ lame fashion forums is not reality, its a bullshit world that most ppl/losers live to escape their shitty lives...its their parallel universe, ok

do you think ppl are going to approach me on the streets and say

''haha thats a fake julius''

maybe they might call me a douchebag, but not because im not wearing authentic RO/julius

get real Lane, i dont dress to impress the cool guys on fashion forums...this is what i wear irl

unlike yourself who post one fit a month because yoyu probably wear clothing that isnt SZ/SF approved the rest of the 390 days...just saying
post #566 of 12611
^Have to agree.....normal ppl usually give me most compliments wearing an Express v-neck/gym shorts to class/gym. 'Hey nice fitted v neck man, where do I get those?' LMAO, that in itself shows me nobody really cares about all these brands except us/other ppl on forums. I still buy it though because I like it and so does my GF.

I guess you can say Malakas's stuff is fake (I wouldn't personally imitate a jacket), but it fits him well and it's obvious he's comfortable in it. Can't hate on that............




AND to get this thread back on track......CCP 2009 derbies. My favorite as they only have a little bit of scarring on the horse upper.

700
Edited by dmash - 9/5/11 at 8:51pm
post #567 of 12611
did you buy those off takuya?
post #568 of 12611
No, that's funny you ask that though, because the guy I bought mine from (these are size 7) worked out a deal with me so he could buy Takuyas size 6's, LOL.
post #569 of 12611
lol, my salty friend


also for this so called bullshit world, you post quite frequently, and care enough to post constant pictures of all your lame jackets. So you seem to want approval from internet dweebs just like everyone else...

Uh, the one fit a month is just the lack of desire to snap a photo for the internet. Plus this forum is absolutely awful now, in fact you are the only one giving me reason to even visit anymore btw...
post #570 of 12611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lane View Post

lol, my salty friend


also for this so called bullshit world, you post quite frequently, and care enough to post constant pictures of all your lame jackets. So you seem to want approval from internet dweebs just like everyone else...

Uh, the one fit a month is just the lack of desire to snap a photo for the internet. Plus this forum is absolutely awful now, in fact you are the only one giving me reason to even visit anymore btw...

i am paid by fok to post, ok
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min***