or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** - Page 367

post #5491 of 12548

 

Layer 0 backzips

post #5492 of 12548
Hahaha Uncontrol playing both sides

Honestly wondering why you don't like CCP Lane, if its aesthetic differences or price or fashion zealotry?

Not trying to start a fight, honestly thought CCP would be natural progression for you
post #5493 of 12548

What boots are these two? there both from the first page of this thread.

 

 

 

post #5494 of 12548
Finally got my Guidi custom order. Leather is beautiful.. although they're quite a bit lighter than the model I was trying to order.



CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v80), quality = 90
post #5495 of 12548
That color is perfect, IMO! (lighter > darker)

Please PM deets when you get a chance smile.gif

TIA
post #5496 of 12548
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razele View Post

Hahaha Uncontrol playing both sides

Honestly wondering why you don't like CCP Lane, if its aesthetic differences or price or fashion zealotry?

Not trying to start a fight, honestly thought CCP would be natural progression for you



Strangely enough, I dislike what CCP is about, and I am bothered by the incessant devotion people have to it. I don't think its a natural progression. It only would be considered a progression if you think buying the most praised brand on SZ means im moving up in the world. I'm still pretty into my usual, haven't stricken from that despite the lukewarm feelings ive had for last few designer collections.

Also, the reason why I said what I said is, I also was annoyed that sinnedK acts like there only exists a couple good labels that make shoes. So that prompted me to insult CCP.
post #5497 of 12548
Turns out those two Guidi's above are the same color code. The perils of buying hand-dyed footwear I guess..
post #5498 of 12548
i bet if you oiled them a couple times they'd darken up.
post #5499 of 12548
Quote:
Originally Posted by tellure View Post

Finally got my Guidi custom order. Leather is beautiful.. although they're quite a bit lighter than the model I was trying to order. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v80), quality = 90

the pics from the store are a bit deceiving due to the white box, but either way you can dye the shoes another color to darken them, ask your cobbler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lane View Post

Strangely enough, I dislike what CCP is about, and I am bothered by the incessant devotion people have to it. I don't think its a natural progression. It only would be considered a progression if you think buying the most praised brand on SZ means im moving up in the world. I'm still pretty into my usual, haven't stricken from that despite the lukewarm feelings ive had for last few designer collections.

Also, the reason why I said what I said is, I also was annoyed that sinnedK acts like there only exists a couple good labels that make shoes. So that prompted me to insult CCP.

lane you are very ignorant!

i own buttero, vaz rajan, a1923, ccp, carmina, all are great footwear, i bought ccp because i wanted a pair and like it. The fact that you went out of your way to insult a brand for no reason proves your ignorance. I like marsell, guidi and layer-0 as well. I dont own guidi because everytime i try them on they didnt work for me. Layer-0, i havent had an opportunity to get exactly what i want.

Finally, every brand you wear is most likely in the same fashion aesthetic as CCP so whatever "devotion" you have for other brands such as guidi ( i know you own at least 1 pair) is the same devotion people have for CCP. Thus, you should probably dislike yourself as well.
post #5500 of 12548
uh huh, theres a difference between owning a pair of shoes, and blinding praising everything that comes out of a label. I'm not even talking about you anyways. I don't even like 90% of guidi, I only like the 998 boots, and some of the lace ups. Also, you're kinda dense and dont realize that the "fashion aesthetic" is not what I was talking about. I was talking about the design philosophy behind CCP is lame to me. Seems like you overlooked that since you spend all your time cumming over the next shoe that comes out.
post #5501 of 12548
can you go back into recluse already? you made a ridiculous comment and now you're trying to justify it by connecting it to a completely unrelated subject that has never even come up here. there's no ccp fanboys in this thread.

these were posted on plokhov's FB today, hard to see much but they look nice.

post #5502 of 12548

Can someone please explain to me what type of shoe construction method is employed by Marsell and m.a.+ ?

 

I know it's not Goodyear, Lockstitch through-sewn welt, Stapled welt, Blake, Norwegian,etc

 

 

BUT, which method is it???

post #5503 of 12548
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

can you go back into recluse already? you made a ridiculous comment and now you're trying to justify it by connecting it to a completely unrelated subject that has never even come up here. there's no ccp fanboys in this thread.

this
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedkandi View Post

Can someone please explain to me what type of shoe construction method is employed by Marsell and m.a.+ ?
I know it's not Goodyear, Lockstitch through-sewn welt, S
tapled welt, Blake, Norwegian,etc
BUT, which method is it???

ask member hendrix, he know shoe construction well
post #5504 of 12548
I only went through that discussion because Razele asked me why I disliked CCP, and since I like him, I gave him a real response. SinnedK was the one who decided to quote my response which wasn't directed towards any of you, and he wanted to defend himself and attack me when I already was done with that.
post #5505 of 12548
Quote:
Originally Posted by crusader22 View Post

What boots are these two? there both from the first page of this thread.







the top one seems like an older Augusta zip boots. The second boots are Carpe. check with Eck about the leather and construction.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min***