or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** - Page 366

post #5476 of 15131

Does anyone know whereabouts in Italy MARSÈLL shoes are made?

post #5477 of 15131
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

the boots/derbies remind me of a1923, but why would i buy those over wjk/jun hushimoto (i mention those brands because they are in japan). For the price point why not get ccp/a1923.

The boots/shoes look decent but i am not sold on them

because someone might have taste that is different from yours and there are more than 4 brands in the world that make shoes
post #5478 of 15131
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post


the boots/derbies remind me of a1923, but why would i buy those over wjk/jun hushimoto (i mention those brands because they are in japan). For the price point why not get ccp/a1923.

The boots/shoes look decent but i am not sold on them

 

The N4's on that website are not a remote representation of what I had seen in Japan.  I'm contacting N4 to see if they have multiple product lines.  Everything posted on the above website appears to be mid grade to me.  

post #5479 of 15131
N4 is pretty meh brand in general but fuck CCP
post #5480 of 15131
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

because someone might have taste that is different from yours and there are more than 4 brands in the world that make shoes

my statement = my opinion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lane View Post

N4 is pretty meh brand in general but fuck CCP

you sound like you have tourettes syndrome
post #5481 of 15131
you butthurt sahnm seriously...you have to be quite a fanboy to recommend those clown shoes.
post #5482 of 15131
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

my statement = my opinion

I'm answering the question posed in your post. :\
post #5483 of 15131
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

you sound like you have tourettes syndrome

you sound like you have no brain
post #5484 of 15131
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lane View Post

you butthurt sahnm seriously...you have to be quite a fanboy to recommend those clown shoes.

butt hurt about what?

and are you referring the red ccp? its was a joke didnt you see the little devil?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmaozedong View Post

you sound like you have no brain

go on...
post #5485 of 15131
-_-

these N4s look amazing
post #5486 of 15131
N4's are about $1k, with shipping, from JP. Not in the same league as CCP/A1923.
post #5487 of 15131
Quote:
Originally Posted by uzairh View Post

N4's are about $1k, with shipping, from JP. Not in the same league as CCP/A1923.

may bad, OP said they were 1800...
post #5488 of 15131
since when does the devil avatar signify a joke, either way point still stands.

CCP blows
post #5489 of 15131
Why does CCP blow?
post #5490 of 15131
do we have to bring fok in here, kids?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min***