or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** - Page 321

post #4801 of 13212

Do u still have some of these in a size 41? Please let me know..

 

Gary.

 

Front zip A1923's on sale at Barney's online 'warehouse' sale, $819, size 7US and 9US left:

post #4802 of 13212
recently got eck's cdiems

thoughts ? just took some quick phone pics, pardon me

i mean its my feet and only i can feel it

basically fits me perfect without socks

A bit hard to zip up with socks - had to use some thin ankle ones. Hope it stretches a bit.

1) do you guys know any good thin microfiber ankle socks ? I am just using some old Puma ones

2) recommend to wear them without socks or nah ? probably not due to sweat etc eh ?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
w5dpN.jpg

c9TtFl.jpg

2rej3l.jpg
post #4803 of 13212
Wow amazing pair of boots... loving the shape!
post #4804 of 13212
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiggah View Post

recently got eck's cdiems
thoughts ? just took some quick phone pics, pardon me
i mean its my feet and only i can feel it
basically fits me perfect without socks
A bit hard to zip up with socks - had to use some thin ankle ones. Hope it stretches a bit.
1) do you guys know any good thin microfiber ankle socks ? I am just using some old Puma ones
2) recommend to wear them without socks or nah ? probably not due to sweat etc eh ? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
w5dpN.jpg
c9TtFl.jpg
2rej3l.jpg

your feet swell over the day as you walk around. if it's a perfect fit first thing in the morning, most likely it's a bit too small for you. you're going to hate yourself when you walk around in them.

also don't tuck those...
Edited by nahneun - 11/6/12 at 6:27pm
post #4805 of 13212
chiggah - those are one of Eck's best boots imo. i've had a handled on them and almost wanted to hijack them. sadly my feet are a bit bigger than E's. otherwise, i would have kopped them.

try dress socks. i usually wear thin cashmere dress socks under as I think they breath the best for my feet.

great purchase and those should last you a lifetime buddy!
post #4806 of 13212

For the  MA+ owners,

 i have the chance to get the backzip bison boot for sort of decent price new and wanted to know how does the quality/comfort compare to Augustas or layer-0s?

Also does this this boot ever goes on sale? i.e. are the buying options either retail or used the for MA boots?

 

Thank you!

post #4807 of 13212
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdude View Post

For the  MA+ owners,
 i have the chance to get the backzip bison boot for sort of decent price new and wanted to know how does the quality/comfort compare to Augustas or layer-0s?
Also does this this boot ever goes on sale? i.e. are the buying options either retail or used the for MA boots?

Thank you!

not an owner but i tried it on, it is a very nice high quality boot, fits tts and will alst you a while, best new price is pnp firenze and used you can get lucky and find one for 1k but normally they go for 1200 used
post #4808 of 13212
bdude - i don't have an MA+ boots. i do own a soft calf single piece derby. the leather is soft and very comfortable to wear. it's too early to tell on quality but to me they're footwear and so they do take a beating but have held up well. compare to Augustas? they're much more delicate in construction. but it doesn't mean that they feel "cheap." MA+ produces good stuff. highlight recommended. And, I like the shape of the single piece derby alot.
post #4809 of 13212
Thread Starter 
some recent purchases...

IMG_1886.jpg
IMG_1887.jpg
IMG_1891.jpg
IMG_1892.jpg
IMG_1888.jpg
IMG_1889.jpg
IMG_1890.jpg
post #4810 of 13212

(Dumb) Bootwear Question: I've never treated my Ann sidezips or backlaces and with the upcoming winter I'm starting to think it'd be smart to do so. What sort of conditioner/brushes should I buy to waterproof them/preserve the leather?

post #4811 of 13212
Quote:
Originally Posted by eckblk View Post

some recent purchases...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

IMG_1887.jpg
IMG_1891.jpg
IMG_1892.jpg
IMG_1888.jpg
IMG_1889.jpg

eck with the sickness yet again icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
IMG_1890.jpg
IMG_1886.jpg
post #4812 of 13212
those laces always ruin it for me
post #4813 of 13212
my cat tore a small hole in my ann d's. that is all.
post #4814 of 13212
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

my cat tore a small hole in my ann d's. that is all.
sux dude, can cobbler do anything?

cats are rather evil
post #4815 of 13212
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

my cat tore a small hole in my ann d's. that is all.

Sad times sir. My friend's rescued lab chewed off the strap to a pair of my vibram five fingers, but uhm that's not really in the same ball park :/
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min***