or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** - Page 286

post #4276 of 13637
Where are you getting those from?
post #4277 of 13637
Thread Starter 
Layers just received the A1923 white horse lace up

1dd2a8e343a39f4b6057744724111bbc.jpg

New from Lazzari

AM2601L-LUC-PTC-010_03.jpg

09-20DGREYBUFFALO_02.jpg
post #4278 of 13637
those ccp are beautiful
post #4279 of 13637
Qwerk, would like to hear more about your A1923's. Are those the ones with the super stiff leather?

Also, that jacket looks awesome, would love to see a fit pic.
post #4280 of 13637

Yep, very stiff and heavy I bought size 45, because this run size larger. Normally I'm 11/44.

 

 

Sorry kinda dark in the garage, will take some during the sun light on the weekend, same goes for the jacket.

post #4281 of 13637
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerk1 View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Yep, very stiff and heavy I bought size 45, because this run size larger. Normally I'm 11/44.

 

 

Sorry kinda dark in the garage, will take some during the sun light on the weekend, same goes for the jacket.


enjoy, the break in will be tough
post #4282 of 13637
Those look great, congrats Qwerk. And yeah I'd love to hear how the break-in goes smile.gif
post #4283 of 13637
you mean it runs smaller
post #4284 of 13637

I think i'm getting grownsed up and want to invest in a nice pair of boots that i can wear regularly. going for leather that will patinate and age nicely and last me years. any recommendations on simple, sleek black boots/shoes that can be dressed up or down for someone who's used to sneakers?

 

just to add, i was going to get these lanvin mids http://www.mrporter.com/product/316394 to use as daily beaters and see them age, but for the money, and correct me if i'm wrong, it would be better spent on some boots right?

post #4285 of 13637
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisblex View Post

I think i'm getting grownsed up and want to invest in a nice pair of boots that i can wear regularly. going for leather that will patinate and age nicely and last me years. any recommendations on simple, sleek black boots/shoes that can be dressed up or down for someone who's used to sneakers?

just to add, i was going to get these lanvin mids http://www.mrporter.com/product/316394 to use as daily beaters and see them age, but for the money, and correct me if i'm wrong, it would be better spent on some boots right?

i would not buy sneakers for $800+, but some would, RO sneaks are pretty popular.

whats your budget? if you dont want to clutter the thread PM me, i'll give you some good ideas. But, it really depends on your style, you may not want to get something like CCP or A1923 (popular in this thread) but maybe an MC black boot could work. give us some context of your ideal style...
post #4286 of 13637
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisblex View Post

I think i'm getting grownsed up and want to invest in a nice pair of boots that i can wear regularly. going for leather that will patinate and age nicely and last me years. any recommendations on simple, sleek black boots/shoes that can be dressed up or down for someone who's used to sneakers?

just to add, i was going to get these lanvin mids http://www.mrporter.com/product/316394 to use as daily beaters and see them age, but for the money, and correct me if i'm wrong, it would be better spent on some boots right?

Yes!

Perhaps you would go for something like these: http://www.yoox.com/us/44425688BE/item?dept=shoesmen#sts=sr_shoesmen80&cod10=44425688BE
post #4287 of 13637
Quote:
Originally Posted by uzairh View Post

Yes!
Perhaps you would go for something like these: http://www.yoox.com/us/44425688BE/item?dept=shoesmen#sts=sr_shoesmen80&cod10=44425688BE

i heard momas arent bad
post #4288 of 13637
All the ones I have handled have been of good quality.
post #4289 of 13637
Quote:
Originally Posted by uzairh View Post

All the ones I have handled have been of good quality.

tts?
post #4290 of 13637

They run about a half size big.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min***