or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** - Page 278

post #4156 of 14578

700

Who can give me some information about this boot? Thanks very much!

post #4157 of 14578
Layers London with new Layer-0
cordovan boot
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



red python shoe


link to layers http://www.layerslondon.com/menswear/layer0/?collection=2012-B
post #4158 of 14578

I am weirdly attracted to the new Lost + Found "high rise" shoes at Parable- Anyone know anything about these?

 

 

400

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

400

 

400

 

post #4159 of 14578
Those red python ones are hideous!
post #4160 of 14578
Thread Starter 
^^
Layer-0's 4 hole boot is probably one my favorite shapes from the current lineup.

AnImp- I'd love to hear about your outcome with Italian customs and your PnP return. Please PM me or post here. I know some readers here shop with PnP and would be interested.
post #4161 of 14578
post #4162 of 14578
Thread Starter 
Those are my old boots LOL. I can't believe they are still unworn.
post #4163 of 14578
Quote:
Originally Posted by eckblk View Post

^^
Layer-0's 4 hole boot is probably one my favorite shapes from the current lineup.
AnImp- I'd love to hear about your outcome with Italian customs and your PnP return. Please PM me or post here. I know some readers here shop with PnP and would be interested.

 

Once it gets to PNP I'll tell everyone the full saga of why IT customs are a shithole...

post #4164 of 14578
btw, I'm selling some carpe diem size 40 black reverse horse derbies, for those interested PM me
post #4165 of 14578
Thread Starter 
Why you sell HG? smile.gif
post #4166 of 14578
post #4167 of 14578

Do they run TTS?  What's a 45 in US sizing?  I heard the instep is a little low.  Nice boots, if you like brown.  

post #4168 of 14578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgein View Post

Do they run TTS?  What's a 45 in US sizing?  I heard the instep is a little low.  Nice boots, if you like brown.  

no idea, ask member curiouscharles (re-porter is his site) or Eck
post #4169 of 14578
Thank you Pnp-Firenze!
Really liking the horse leather on these, thinking they will age better than the cow leather Maurizio normally uses.

P1040803.jpg
post #4170 of 14578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw Selvedge View Post

Thank you Pnp-Firenze!
Really liking the horse leather on these, thinking they will age better than the cow leather Maurizio normally uses.
P1040803.jpg

Full quote for awesome, did you get the 44?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min***