or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** - Page 866

post #12976 of 15111
Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyPunch View Post

It's one pair of Nudie Grim Tim and another pair of Levi's 510. I thought the 510s would be too skinny but I found them to fit better than my old Dior Jakes 17.5 in same size, a bit more room in the thighs/hips and smaller leg opening. I don't think I'm ever buying expensive 'plain' jeans again.

thanks a lot!
post #12977 of 15111
M_moria, size 44, back up on eBay, this time as auction
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201158750297
post #12978 of 15111
post #12979 of 15111
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeen7908 View Post

Why does it seem the new Guidi horse is very grainy? I liked the old smooth version

Funny you say that.....I was just looking at some new CCP pieces in Cors and thought exactly the same.
My Cors highneck is completely smooth whereas the new pieces I was looking at definitely had more grain in the leather. Almost like bison.
post #12980 of 15111
Quote:
Originally Posted by eton97 View Post

Funny you say that.....I was just looking at some new CCP pieces in Cors and thought exactly the same.
My Cors highneck is completely smooth whereas the new pieces I was looking at definitely had more grain in the leather. Almost like bison.

more mature horses
post #12981 of 15111
@eton97, fyi i saw on the bison lace ups you just bought on the office website. Looks like you can order them without the metal. The boots were bison i forget which you have.

Alos pardon the iPhone quality pics but do ccp look ok with indigo jeans? any thoughts... been having a lot of trouble finding something i like jean wise and i am experimenting with things i have. If this doesn't work i'll have to start looking for more RO denim.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

post #12982 of 15111
post from boot thread



http://www.essence-web.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=10760

Looks like a limited edition attachment boot. appears do be diff from what brad picked up
post #12983 of 15111
Quote:
Originally Posted by eton97 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeen7908 View Post

Why does it seem the new Guidi horse is very grainy? I liked the old smooth version

Funny you say that.....I was just looking at some new CCP pieces in Cors and thought exactly the same.
My Cors highneck is completely smooth whereas the new pieces I was looking at definitely had more grain in the leather. Almost like bison.


Yeah. Ive got one on order. Fingers crossed
post #12984 of 15111

That boot is the non-one piece, non Guidi version with YKK zippers instead of Riris. The price is a bit cheaper because of that.

post #12985 of 15111
S21M Size 42:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/231317001164

post #12986 of 15111
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

@eton97, fyi i saw on the bison lace ups you just bought on the office website. Looks like you can order them without the metal. The boots were bison i forget which you have.

Sinnedk. The boots you are looking at on the office website ARE MY BOOTS.
They are not in stock and he doesn't have them in different sizes.
They were a one off. You may be able to custom order without titanium, but it's not a standard 'option' as far as I'm aware.
Tassos just took pictures of my workboot for his website, as his website is as much an archive of pieces as it is a list of current stock.
post #12987 of 15111
^pics look amazing


That KALB parka also looks like nice leather. Is the hate for kalb justified?
post #12988 of 15111
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeen7908 View Post

^pics look amazing


That KALB parka also looks like nice leather. Is the hate for kalb justified?
I've owned kalb historically and it was my least favourite leather....but on a piece like the parka I can't imagine CCP using anything else as it would be far too heavy and cumbersome.
post #12989 of 15111
Quote:
Originally Posted by eton97 View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Sinnedk. The boots you are looking at on the office website ARE MY BOOTS.
They are not in stock and he doesn't have them in different sizes.
They were a one off. You may be able to custom order without titanium, but it's not a standard 'option' as far as I'm aware.
Tassos just took pictures of my workboot for his website, as his website is as much an archive of pieces as it is a list of current stock.

Got it, there was no way for me to have known that, i was just giving you an fyi.
post #12990 of 15111

maybe this belongs in the leather thread, but w/e. leather from IE next season, very exciting. not really feeling the buttons though...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min***