or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** - Page 787

post #11791 of 15210
^ Isn't Scott the creative head of OC? Were these his past work?
post #11792 of 15210
Yeah, I think he had his own line for a season or two back in 2010-11

Edit:

One more pic of the derbies. I really like these, like CCP without the distressing

bKkinF0.jpg
mBASmBz.jpg
post #11793 of 15210
Quote:
Originally Posted by onijo84 View Post

^ Isn't Scott the creative head of OC? Were these his past work?

Yeah, I believe the collection only existed for one season.
post #11794 of 15210
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicelynice View Post

More 123&124

Wouldn't be surprised if Simone took influence from these (including the name)

A1923 = A (Augusta, his grand mother's name) 1293 = her birth year.
post #11795 of 15210
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicelynice View Post

More 123&124

Wouldn't be surprised if Simone took influence from these (including the name)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)





wow too bad this guy is not making the above shoes anymore, that side zip is A+

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzairh View Post

A1923 = A (Augusta, his grand mother's name) 1923 = her birth year.

this
post #11796 of 15210
Yeah, just kidding since they do share the same 1, 2, and 3
post #11797 of 15210

Are baller artisan boots only wearable with black jeans? What if the boots are oxblood/burgundy?

post #11798 of 15210
How is the sizing on Officine Creative? Never really paid any attention to the brand, but those wedge-soled backzips look pretty good.
post #11799 of 15210
Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyPunch View Post

Are baller artisan boots only wearable with black jeans? What if the boots are oxblood/burgundy?

Why black jeans only?

Baller boots depending on the last look best with tight jean hems. Other than that you can do whatever you like. The whole look likes the color black a lot but even thats subjective. I personally like matte black, gray, etc. I have no problem wearing CCP with regular jeans you just need to make it work.

Shoes are shoes at the end. As long as nothing clashes like crazy you are ok.
post #11800 of 15210
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

wow too bad this guy is not making the above shoes anymore, that side zip is A+
this

I bought some Rip Van Winkle sidezips off rakuten they came in today and they're very similar in shape in a suede/reverse leather, the leather is nice it's not super thick and stiff. More thick and soft, different feel than my Carpe Diem, softer leather for sure.
post #11801 of 15210
Quote:
Originally Posted by el Bert View Post

I bought some Rip Van Winkle sidezips off rakuten they came in today and they're very similar in shape in a suede/reverse leather, the leather is nice it's not super thick and stiff. More thick and soft, different feel than my Carpe Diem, softer leather for sure.

got pics?
post #11802 of 15210
More rounded at the tip compared to the 123&124, pretty sure it's because of the captoe. But they're nice I paid around $200 with shipping from rakuten rinkan not exactly baller thread worthy but they were definetly better than MMM sidezips.



Edited by el Bert - 6/10/14 at 1:15am
post #11803 of 15210
For 200 those look great, I assume sole construction is up to par? Seen any 44s?
post #11804 of 15210

Are the metal eyelets necessary? The boots are brand new and one came already off. I mean the ones that not even visible. Maybe cobbler is able to put eyelet back on, but is it worth repairing?

post #11805 of 15210
What are you talking about
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min***