Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL Last post on 2/23/17 at 6:39pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Meermin Dark Brown Country Calf Brogue Boots size UK10 Last post on 2/20/17 at 10:24am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Seavees 5 Eye Trail Boots Tobacco - US 10 Last post on 8/28/16 at 6:04pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.A.+, M Moria, Carpe Diem, etc..) - Page 660post #9886 of 226781/28/14 at 7:02pmpost #9887 of 226781/29/14 at 7:55ampost #9888 of 226781/29/14 at 8:27ampost #9889 of 226781/29/14 at 10:03ampost #9890 of 226781/29/14 at 10:15ampost #9891 of 226781/29/14 at 10:25ampost #9892 of 226781/29/14 at 10:33ampost #9893 of 226781/29/14 at 10:42ampost #9894 of 226781/29/14 at 10:43ampost #9895 of 226781/29/14 at 6:05pmHey guys!
I'm in need of some opinions/advice. I picked up some Jun s21s and I can't tell if they are the right fit.
They are not brand new, so I don't know how much they have stretched already. Apparently they have about 2 months of wear on them. What that means specifically I have no idea.
So when I first tried to put them on, my foot had trouble going in my socks got all bunched up at the back and that made it pretty hard to zip it up in the back. But after a few times of putting them on and taking them off they have gotten a easier. So that is a good sign I guess. Also with no socks on, my feet slide in very easily and they zip up fine.
Also it is definitely not tight in the toebox. But I can't really tell how much extra space is good. I don't think they are snug because I can't get my toes to touch the end of the shoes. But that may also be because it is tight here:
So maybe if they loosen a bit there, my foot can slide in some more, so less gap in the front, and the boot will zip up easier. Does that sound about right? Or does it sound like these may be the wrong size?
These are a size 41 and I generally fit into shoes that are a size 8 or 8.5 US. My only reference for sizing is a pair of Nike City Court 6 which are 8.5 US (8 would be too tight) and Acne x Tretorn sneakers that are also 8.5 US.
And I know these pictures are probably not a good angle to be able to tell much, but do they look too big?
I feel so dumb not being able to tell if shoes fit me or not!
Edited by Lokesh - 1/29/14 at 6:22pmpost #9896 of 226781/29/14 at 6:18pmpost #9897 of 226781/29/14 at 6:24pmpost #9898 of 226781/29/14 at 7:01pm
Ah instep. I knew what it was called not.Quote:
I wouldn't mind letting them stretch out on their own from wear too. I haven't had a chance to wear these a whole day so I don't know yet if it is unbearably tight, or just snugness that will go away with wear.Quote:
Ok that makes sense. I thought I just had monster feet or something. It feels like they might be the right size, and they will fit me nicely with some wear especially if the instep stretches out a bit. So I guess it depends on how much they stretch.post #9899 of 226781/29/14 at 9:50pmpost #9900 of 226781/29/14 at 10:42pm
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
Currently, there are 1166 Active Users (271 Members and 895 Guests)
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 6 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 7 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 8 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 15 minutes ago
- › The StyleForum Working Hierarchical Suit Quality List (SFWHSQL!) 17 minutes ago
- › Quality shoes for under $250 22 minutes ago
- › Monk Strap Shoes - Brown or Black? 22 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...