Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL Last post on Today at 1:30 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 6/6/16 at 1:28pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.A.+, M Moria, Carpe Diem, etc..) - Page 660post #9886 of 222951/28/14 at 7:02pmpost #9887 of 222951/29/14 at 7:55ampost #9888 of 222951/29/14 at 8:27ampost #9889 of 222951/29/14 at 10:03ampost #9890 of 222951/29/14 at 10:15ampost #9891 of 222951/29/14 at 10:25ampost #9892 of 222951/29/14 at 10:33ampost #9893 of 222951/29/14 at 10:42ampost #9894 of 222951/29/14 at 10:43ampost #9895 of 222951/29/14 at 6:05pmHey guys!
I'm in need of some opinions/advice. I picked up some Jun s21s and I can't tell if they are the right fit.
They are not brand new, so I don't know how much they have stretched already. Apparently they have about 2 months of wear on them. What that means specifically I have no idea.
So when I first tried to put them on, my foot had trouble going in my socks got all bunched up at the back and that made it pretty hard to zip it up in the back. But after a few times of putting them on and taking them off they have gotten a easier. So that is a good sign I guess. Also with no socks on, my feet slide in very easily and they zip up fine.
Also it is definitely not tight in the toebox. But I can't really tell how much extra space is good. I don't think they are snug because I can't get my toes to touch the end of the shoes. But that may also be because it is tight here:
So maybe if they loosen a bit there, my foot can slide in some more, so less gap in the front, and the boot will zip up easier. Does that sound about right? Or does it sound like these may be the wrong size?
These are a size 41 and I generally fit into shoes that are a size 8 or 8.5 US. My only reference for sizing is a pair of Nike City Court 6 which are 8.5 US (8 would be too tight) and Acne x Tretorn sneakers that are also 8.5 US.
And I know these pictures are probably not a good angle to be able to tell much, but do they look too big?
I feel so dumb not being able to tell if shoes fit me or not!
Edited by Lokesh - 1/29/14 at 6:22pmpost #9896 of 222951/29/14 at 6:18pmpost #9897 of 222951/29/14 at 6:24pmpost #9898 of 222951/29/14 at 7:01pm
Ah instep. I knew what it was called not.Quote:
I wouldn't mind letting them stretch out on their own from wear too. I haven't had a chance to wear these a whole day so I don't know yet if it is unbearably tight, or just snugness that will go away with wear.Quote:
Ok that makes sense. I thought I just had monster feet or something. It feels like they might be the right size, and they will fit me nicely with some wear especially if the instep stretches out a bit. So I guess it depends on how much they stretch.post #9899 of 222951/29/14 at 9:50pmpost #9900 of 222951/29/14 at 10:42pm
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
Currently, there are 1438 Active Users (282 Members and 1156 Guests)
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 9 minutes ago
- › Vanda Fine Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 14 minutes ago
- › Which combination should I pick for a wedding 15 minutes ago
- › The official John Elliott B&S&T thread 15 minutes ago
- › What to wear with this shirt? 16 minutes ago
- › Trenchcoat right size? 16 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...