Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL Last post on 2/8/16 at 10:12am in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 11/22/15 at 4:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.A.+, M Moria, Carpe Diem, etc..) - Page 547
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8192 of 205769/20/13 at 8:58pm
Do you guys think that these would make for good winter boots?
Would Vibram + waterproof spray be enough? Or should I just get rubber boots instead?post #8193 of 205769/21/13 at 5:53ampost #8194 of 205769/21/13 at 9:02amThread Starterpost #8195 of 205769/21/13 at 10:29pmlooking for an ankle-height, black lace-up...the 995 is the prototypical guidi option?
have ruled out pig skin, and based on pics, I'd be leaning toward getting these in donkey skin. what other leathers do these come in?
liked stuff I'd seen from marsell a lot based on what I'd seen last year, but not really loving anything I've seen for the upcoming f/w. kinda bummedpost #8196 of 205769/22/13 at 12:15ampost #8197 of 205769/22/13 at 7:39ampost #8198 of 205769/22/13 at 10:53pm
Those IS gel crack boots look amazing. My pair in super vachetta are coming along quite nicely as well.
Wherever Yoko is sourcing her leather is incredible - probably Guidi. The different options and treatments are top of the game imo. The black culatta cavallo cracked and dark grey waxed calf being my favourites so far. The new bags coming out have some sick options too.
edit: superego, get IS if your budget allows. Pics of the gel crack cow above. Here're some of the super vachetta I have. There's other options, including kangaroo, calf, bison, scarred cow, lamb. Depends on what's on offer for the season, or what the stores ordered.
Edited by fistinyoface - 9/22/13 at 11:41pmpost #8199 of 205769/22/13 at 11:35pmpost #8200 of 205769/23/13 at 12:38ampost #8201 of 205769/23/13 at 1:57am
Anyone here size 42? Here's a pair of the Avantindietro Field tall boots; horse leather and black. 50k yen starting price, though I'd suggest just hitting the BIN at 80k. Bargain price for a piece of history.post #8202 of 205769/23/13 at 7:47ampost #8203 of 205769/23/13 at 8:21amThread Starterpost #8204 of 205769/23/13 at 8:22am
- The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.A.+, M Moria, Carpe Diem, etc..)
Styleforum Top Picks
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Articles of Style shop? 1 minute ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 9 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 10 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 10 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 11 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 12 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 18 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 28 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?