Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL Last post on Today at 9:15 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 11/22/15 at 4:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.A.+, M Moria, Carpe Diem, etc..) - Page 504
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7547 of 205767/15/13 at 3:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by djt00
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
for hiking boots they are cool, for everyday sw&d stuff idkQuote:
did you try asking Atelier NY or Archive, they all have guidi, also I'm sure others in this thread can help you outpost #7548 of 205767/15/13 at 3:51pmThey can't help you out that much, Guidi has hundreds of color codes because they make leather for different designers, their color codes aren't always used for their footwear. I exchanged over twenty emails with Holger and finally figured out the color code I wanted. Even for some stores they won't even give you the color codes sometimes they have the color code in the descriptions sometimes the same store will simple puts the colors used in the leather. Ex. Green/black or stone grey. That's really just how it is and also colors differ depending on type of leather.
This basically the color I chose and differs a lot from footwear to footwear and that's why I chose it. They're all in donkey leather.post #7549 of 205767/15/13 at 3:59pmpost #7550 of 205767/15/13 at 4:10pmpost #7551 of 205767/15/13 at 4:20pmpost #7552 of 205767/15/13 at 8:04pmpost #7553 of 205767/15/13 at 9:00pmpost #7554 of 205767/15/13 at 10:29pm
This is the best thread on Styleforum
Past few months I've been wearing donkey Guidis every day. Local cobbler said that as long as you replace the rubber soles, these will last decades. Going to wear them in all types of weather. I live in Finland, so we'll see. Definitely going to buy another pair of Guidis at some point too. Long leather laces are pretty cool.
Edited by djt00 - 7/17/13 at 11:17ampost #7555 of 205767/15/13 at 11:08pmpost #7556 of 205767/15/13 at 11:13pmpost #7557 of 205767/16/13 at 12:02amQuote:Originally Posted by djt00
Nah, 991. http://archivesf.com/archivesf_item/guidi-991-combat-boots-cordovan/
except in black donkey
thought they were a bit taller, is there a toe cap?post #7558 of 205767/16/13 at 12:14ampost #7559 of 205767/16/13 at 12:29amQuote:
Damn, I was waiting for the sale but caught me on holidays. If anyone picked up a 41 and doesn't fit please let me know.post #7560 of 205767/18/13 at 5:13am
Since it was determined a few pages ago that although 10 sei 0 otto doesn't really meet the criteria for being in this thread but they do cool stuff anyway... (and it's the only brand in this thread I can afford )
What do you think of these?
They were around 550/600 USD with taxes before sales, now they're at 50%. Decent for 300 USD?
- The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.A.+, M Moria, Carpe Diem, etc..)
Styleforum Top Picks
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 9 seconds ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 1 minute ago
- › NUMBER (N)INE 2008 F/W chesterfield coat 2 minutes ago
- › Neckties: A Discussion Thread 8 minutes ago
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 10 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 10 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 17 minutes ago
- › ***SW&D Photography Thread*** 18 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 20 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 21 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?