Guidis are the only shoes that I've been wearing lately. Will definitely buy another pair. Maybe reverse horse.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL Last post on Today at 2:43 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 11/22/15 at 4:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.A.+, M Moria, Carpe Diem, etc..) - Page 470
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7037 of 205805/24/13 at 7:48pmpost #7038 of 205805/25/13 at 8:09amCan someone tell me what CD model this is, so that I might better add it to my list of "things to lust after but never find in my size or actually purchase"?
http://www.guyiconsignment.com/product/carpe-diem-reversed-leather-lace-bootpost #7039 of 205805/25/13 at 8:10ampost #7040 of 205805/25/13 at 10:17ampost #7041 of 205805/25/13 at 10:18ampost #7042 of 205805/25/13 at 6:27pmpost #7043 of 205805/25/13 at 6:31pmThread Starterpost #7044 of 205805/25/13 at 7:42pmpost #7045 of 205805/25/13 at 8:20pmpost #7046 of 205805/26/13 at 5:11ampost #7047 of 205805/26/13 at 7:10ampost #7048 of 205805/27/13 at 1:10am
Is it advised to use shoe trees for these boots?
The soles are intentionally curved upwards. Don't people use shoe trees to prevent this from happening to their dress shoes? Would the usage of shoe trees affect the boots negatively, or positively in any way? Would shoe trees extend the life of the boots? Does it affect the appearance when worn? Does it just boil down to preference? I'm confusedpost #7049 of 205805/27/13 at 1:55am
- The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.A.+, M Moria, Carpe Diem, etc..)
Styleforum Top Picks
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Cars We Drive! 6 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 2 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 2 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › KITON Super 180s SUIT 44R/36Wx30L 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.