each stitching is different on each style, ask the store to send you a pic in the exact size you want
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL Last post on Today at 10:12 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 11/22/15 at 4:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.A.+, M Moria, Carpe Diem, etc..) - Page 455
Styleforum Top Picks
i know for backzips i sized up 2 but heard laceups can be a bit diff but you guys confirmed its the same thing
I suspect this had already been asked, but aren't Guidi outsole's pretty long for the size their supposed to fit?
I'm a true 44.5 (28.5 cm foot) and since most guys recommend sizing up 1.5 to 2 in Guidi, I'd want a size 46. Now, what confuses me is that my perfectly fitting sneakers measure 12", while Guidi's in size 46 (which people claim is my size) measure 12.5". Aren't the Guidi's gonna be too long or do boots in general have a longer outsole than sneakers?
Edit: just saw TW's post above
I'm a US9/42 and my 44's are definitely a bit longer than my other shoes/boots, but the rest is tight -- feet don't slide at all.
I've heard that depending on the leather, lace-up vs zip it ranges from sizing 1-2 sizes up.
I'm a US9/42 and my 43s fit, what I would describe as 'just right' with a bit of room in the toe and the rest is tight until it broken in and stretched to comfortable.
Had to actually switch to hiking boot (thicker) socks once it broke-in to get a better fit.
- The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.A.+, M Moria, Carpe Diem, etc..)
Styleforum Top Picks
- › ethan's Musing on the Near East 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Cars Discount / Thrift & DIY Questions and Bragging ... 6 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 7 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 12 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 5th 2016 - The Green Jacket 13 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 14 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 18 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 18 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 22 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...