995 guidis in solid condition. Could cost a bit for shipping but it still seems like a good deal. Wish they were one size smaller.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL Last post on Yesterday at 3:14 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 9/30/15 at 7:14pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 10/6/15 at 10:43am in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.A.+, M Moria, Carpe Diem, etc..) - Page 438
Styleforum Top Picks
The fit is great. I wear 43 in Guidi 991 and these in 42.
Slimmer than usual A1923 laceups with bulbous toes.
Definitely close to CCP zips in terms of fit and style.
As cool as the seamless ones sound, I really like the details of these sidezips.
The details help to emphasize that roughness of A1923 that I like.
It veers away from the clean seamless uppers of Guidi zip boots or the other A1923 backzips in the past which felt a bit too plain to me.
These have horse on the vamp and front shaft, and culatta on the back shaft and heel. It creates some interesting texture play.
Many thanks to Paul at The Serpentine for helping me.
Quoting this because I'm wondering the same thing. Maybe Eck you could give us your opinion on them ? Would be great!
Some people say the stitching at the hem may come undone over time but mine doesn't show any signs of that at all. Although they're not a pair of jeans I wear very regularly.
B- Thanks for chiming in
They are fantastic. Carol (IMO) is a much better tailor than he is cobbler. I wouldn't worry about the overlock stitching(?) giving out, they seem reinforced on the interior on the jean with the same stitching found on the hem. The fabric feels strong & in typical Carol fashion the details are killer (see pic).
BTW- we are you guys finding pairs in normal sizes still available? I was under the impression they were sold out and fabric is no more (KIT D)
Pic belongs to Eton97 (image is the KIT R version) Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
- The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.A.+, M Moria, Carpe Diem, etc..)
Styleforum Top Picks
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 33 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 4 minutes ago
- › 12 New Pairs Added****Brooks Brothers Shoes, Alden, Peal & Co, AE,... 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth