Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL Last post on 11/19/15 at 5:11pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 10/28/15 at 1:21am in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 11/22/15 at 4:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.A.+, M Moria, Carpe Diem, etc..) - Page 373
Styleforum Top Picks
I meant not the same pieces. The ones on SuFu used to be mine
Eck, I agree that Layer-0 has evolved well. Each season they have tiny tweaks, nothing drastic.
But they have had good designs and quality from the start.
The 6 Holes in full black cordovan are on my wish list!
My guess (based on the 988's I have) is that the slanted shaft eventually becomes straight over time as the leather on the front of the shaft creases up and breaks in. When I tried on these 988's the leather at the front above the vamp bunched up a bit which I'm guessing is intentional, to create more creasing over time.
Thanks Eck for sharing new GUIDI boots. I think a perfect boot for the office, because GUIDI is so comfortable and this style looks clean and wearable
I will check it asap by my local store (www.hide-m.com), mabye i will do a pre-order. but first i need more informations ... .
"Due to its cooperation with a prestigious Italian manufacturer of handicraft and 'made possible the creation of accessories with a vintage look and the rough beauty, creating an aesthetic staff and making the HTC brand for fans of vintage."
Taralis spiral zips. They feel like something you'd walk out into the apocalypse with; I'm just trying them on here but leaning towards keeping. I think the natural leather is going to look cool when they start to age, also.
Thanks to GS for giving me the push to pick them up.
- The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.A.+, M Moria, Carpe Diem, etc..)
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 9 seconds ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 15 seconds ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 2 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Sunglasses MEGATHREAD - all sunglass questions here please 11 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 11 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 15 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 15 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories