i have, they are very very stiff, almost like the boot is in a protective layer of something, they look awesome but will need some time to wear in, i couldn't move my toes when i wore them
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL Last post on 2/8/16 at 10:12am in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 11/22/15 at 4:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.A.+, M Moria, Carpe Diem, etc..) - Page 266post #3976 of 205767/24/12 at 10:28pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3977 of 205767/24/12 at 10:54pmpost #3978 of 205767/25/12 at 10:25ampost #3979 of 205767/25/12 at 12:11pmpost #3980 of 205767/26/12 at 12:21pmpost #3981 of 205767/26/12 at 12:24pmQuote:
good cross post
i sifted through the boots section a1923 still too expensive and didnt see much of anything else, i did hear SILVANO SASSETTI is good qualitypost #3982 of 205767/26/12 at 12:32pmQuote:
The code only applies to items already on sale; won't work on full price stuff.post #3983 of 205767/26/12 at 12:43pmpost #3984 of 205767/26/12 at 6:35pmpost #3985 of 205767/26/12 at 7:12pmpost #3986 of 205767/27/12 at 10:01pm
So I bought a pair of black guidi 696's, and they're beautiful. Sadly, they're half a size too big, and without laces are unadjustable (even with insole). They're on B+S, but how much difference is there between sizes? If I was running an insole in a size 44, can I safely size down to a 43? Or is that unlikely to work?post #3987 of 205767/27/12 at 10:05pmThread Starterpost #3988 of 205767/27/12 at 10:06pmpost #3989 of 205767/27/12 at 10:08pmThread Starterpost #3990 of 205767/27/12 at 10:34pm
- The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.A.+, M Moria, Carpe Diem, etc..)
Styleforum Top Picks
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › The Official Rich + Clean Fan Boy Thread 20 seconds ago
- › LEMAIRE 50 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 1 minute ago
- › In praise of The Cordial Churchman (a mini review) 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina snuff suede chukka boots for Epaulet - size 8.5d 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?