or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.A.+, M Moria, Carpe Diem, etc..)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.A.+, M Moria, Carpe Diem, etc..) - Page 1441

post #21601 of 22249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lohikaarme View Post

And yet it's taking forever for me to sell my CDiems ffffuuuu.gif

yeah carpe just doesn't sell as well as it used to, since a few years now.
post #21602 of 22249
Quote:
Originally Posted by curiouscharles View Post


yeah everything just doesn't sell as well as it used to, since a few years now.
post #21603 of 22249
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpc9 View Post

yeah everything just doesn't sell as well as it used to, since a few years now.

QFT.
post #21604 of 22249
true for 2nd hand market but seems like for first hand things are selling quickly.
post #21605 of 22249
Quote:
Originally Posted by oulipien View Post
 

 

Are yours the ones that have been on grailed for like $450 since forever?

 

Probably. Technically I just price drop them and then delete and re-upload.  They're these guys: http://www.styleforum.net/t/517158/carpe-diem-7-hole-boots-size-41-fits-41-41-5 and I just dropped the price to $418 (cheap pop).
post #21606 of 22249


interesting front zip from guidi.
post #21607 of 22249
Wow

Very structured and refined for guidi

M_moria vibes from the toe box as well


I like the new direction they are going


Has anyone seen better photos of the new sneaker model or structured derby?
post #21608 of 22249
guys gonna be in NYC for 3 days

i was thking to visit atelier, IF, patron of the new, hotovelli, rick flasgship, anyone recommend others? Also are the 5 i mentioned all in same neighborhood?
post #21609 of 22249
No, while they are all downtown, they are not clustered together. You will either need to cab it or allow time for walking place to place.

Also recommended: DSM and Barneys Madison
Edited by bry2000 - 8/8/16 at 11:02am
post #21610 of 22249

Guidi+Rossellini:

 

 

post #21611 of 22249

@sinnedk Idol is pretty good if you want to take a trip out to Brooklyn

post #21612 of 22249
Quote:
Originally Posted by bry2000 View Post

No, while they are all downtown, they are not clustered together. You will either need to cab it or allow time for walking place to place.

Also recommended: DSM and Barneys Madison

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolron View Post

@sinnedk
 Idol is pretty good if you want to take a trip out to Brooklyn

Thanks guys, also forgot about idol. Will see what I can do, only stopping through for 3 days, wish i had more time.
post #21613 of 22249
Anyone have any experience with Cherevichkiotvichki boots? I recently picked up a pair of the Factory Boots at the If Boutique basement sale. Here is a link to the boots on Baby & Co. The ones I got are black horsehide.
http://babyandco.us/products/factory-boot?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=googlepla&variant=7082253059&gclid=CNWgtdHsss4CFVNahgodw5QJzg
post #21614 of 22249
Thread Starter 
Here are the Guidi's pics from Hide [M]'s latest email:







post #21615 of 22249
Quote:
Originally Posted by bry2000 View Post

Anyone have any experience with Cherevichkiotvichki boots? I recently picked up a pair of the Factory Boots at the If Boutique basement sale. Here is a link to the boots on Baby & Co. The ones I got are black horsehide.
http://babyandco.us/products/factory-boot?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=googlepla&variant=7082253059&gclid=CNWgtdHsss4CFVNahgodw5QJzg

rider spoke very highly of her work over on sz. i don't think she shows up as much around here because afaik, she designs mostly women's pieces.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.A.+, M Moria, Carpe Diem, etc..)