Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL Last post on 12/24/16 at 9:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 6/6/16 at 1:28pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.A.+, M Moria, Carpe Diem, etc..) - Page 1436post #21527 of 224367/17/16 at 10:40pmMore news has come my way regarding @wormwood AKA Eugene Ansimov AKA thirdofwaters. He apparently scammed a few people over at grailed using the same excuse he fed @AlexanderTG about Portugal Post (CTT) losing his packages. Don't deal with him in any way if possible. He's shown his cards and he has scammer written all over him. It seems your good graces are wasted on him, @Jbravo and @psydle.
Oh, and if anyone is still curious, obviously I haven't gotten a refund or anything of that sort. I'm sure most others can say the same.post #21528 of 224367/17/16 at 11:04pmpost #21529 of 224367/18/16 at 7:49ampost #21530 of 224367/18/16 at 8:23amQuote:Originally Posted by nahneun
More news has come my way regarding @wormwood AKA Eugene Ansimov AKA thirdofwaters. He apparently scammed a few people over at grailed using the same excuse he fed @AlexanderTG about Portugal Post (CTT) losing his packages. Don't deal with him in any way if possible. He's shown his cards and he has scammer written all over him. It seems your good graces are wasted on him, @Jbravo and @psydle.
Oh, and if anyone is still curious, obviously I haven't gotten a refund or anything of that sort. I'm sure most others can say the same.
Whom has he scammed? I can see only one bad recent feedback out of 95 total and it's controversial to grailed terms since a user claims he hasn't received a refund. How can one not get an item from grailed without any refund?post #21531 of 224367/18/16 at 8:59amQuote:
They are glued together really well; no nails in them. And from the worn pairs I have seen, that heel hasn't had any issues.post #21532 of 224367/18/16 at 9:24amQuote:
I'm only a messenger. I'm not going to reveal anyone who doesn't want to do so publicly. Grailed also has a history of deleting buyer feedbacks to maintain high seller feedback ratings in an effort to ensure that their platform gets more turnover. This has been documented by SWDers over in RFT.post #21533 of 224367/18/16 at 9:31amQuote:Originally Posted by nahneun
I'm only a messenger. I'm not going to reveal anyone who doesn't want to do so publicly. Grailed also has a history of deleting buyer feedbacks to maintain high seller feedback ratings in an effort to ensure that their platform gets more turnover. This has been documented by SWDers over in RFT.
It's expected to support your accusations with some substantial proof: if you can't do it, is there any point to try at all? Anyone can say anything about anyone, even you, if "I am not going to reveal anyone" is an excuse.post #21534 of 224367/18/16 at 9:39amSome people don't want their personal information released publicly over the internet, and have thus chose to confide privately. They are entitled to their privacy, but people should be aware of what's going on so that they can protect themselves. As wormwood has already scammed numerous members on SF with his nama/karu pants, and is using the same excuse that he used on two other members (AlexTG is one, the other prefers to remain private), it is more likely than not that this is another case of the same.post #21535 of 224367/18/16 at 9:47amQuote:
As I said, "he has done bad things everyone should know about, I don't have any proof though because of the privacy issues" could be said by anyone about anyone. Sounds especially fishy since you don't seem to be bothered revealing private info of the person in question (as in name, surname etc.).
Quote:Originally Posted by nahneun
As wormwood has already scammed numerous members on SF with his nama/karu pants,
And how is this related to The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear?post #21536 of 224367/18/16 at 9:51amQuote:
Granted, it should have been in the clothing thread. I wasn't paying attention when I posted it initially. However, you have to seriously be turning a blind eye to everything he's done if you're using that as your defense for wormwood.
I know of 6 people wormwood scammed on SF alone. Unless they want to post publicly, I won't say who they are, but I have the paper trail should I ever need to make a case. The ones who wanted to post publicly have already done so. wormwood's a scammer. He has no right to his privacy anymore, lest others get tangled up with him.post #21537 of 224367/18/16 at 9:53amQuote:
You having a personal issues with him over a pair of pants isn't a proof of him scamming anyone on Grailed, this is what I want to say.post #21538 of 224367/18/16 at 9:55ampost #21539 of 224367/18/16 at 12:58pmTwo things:
Still loving my Layer-0 horse sneaks.
Wore them to McCartney at Fenway Park last night. Funny how when you just wear one color (black) here in the US people look at you strangely (at least I get that sense). Well, most people sure can't seem to figure out my shoes, anyway. Great show, BTW.
Secondly, it's true I did have an issue with Eugene (Wormwood) which I think is pretty well documented in the clothing thread. But I asked him what he wanted to do about the mess and he suggested a partial refund. It took a while but he finally did make good with his promise. So I at least have some closure on the matter. I would never do business with him again, that much is certain, and I feel for those who didn't have a more positive outcome.
Just another lesson I had to learn the hard and annoying way.post #21540 of 224367/18/16 at 1:01pmQuote:
Except the lack of proof is yours since the burden of proof lies obviously with you. And a line "He is guilty but I won't tell you what has he done and how has he done it" won't make you a good prosecutor.
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Do i replace my red wing beckmans? 31 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Tweed Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The 2017 Official Cheapies Thread - Thrifted Find of the Year 5 minutes ago
- › Suit Decision Please Help! 6 minutes ago
- › On Tie Knots and Shirt Collars 6 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 6 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...