or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.A.+, M Moria, Carpe Diem, etc..)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.A.+, M Moria, Carpe Diem, etc..) - Page 1388

post #20806 of 22247
Quote:
Originally Posted by uzairh View Post

While those sneakers may not be for everyone, the toe box is not bulbous IRL. Here is a pic from almost a year ago (here):

f7ab8074_L0-10-20.jpeg

bowling shoes much? :/

post #20807 of 22247
Taichi Murakami shoes



One piece, Norwegian welted, horse (same textured/scarred material as his belts and Petrosolaum shoes, from Shinki)

More pics on Carrefour's FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/couleur.co.ltd/
post #20808 of 22247

Damn. Those are great. Fat chance anyone is stocking a 44 in Japan though...

post #20809 of 22247
Carrefour is the only domestic stockist of the footwear so far

Quite similar to new model of Petrosolaum this season:

post #20810 of 22247

Wonder if it's just made by Petrosolaum. Kind of thinking of selling all my other boots because I've only worn my morias since I got them.

post #20811 of 22247


sometimes they just begging to be shared
post #20812 of 22247
Thread Starter 
Been calling my name for weeks inlove.gif



post #20813 of 22247

Lots of cool photos on this thread.  It would be helpful if everyone would include the full make, model, year, color info on their shoes along with the photos.  Also where you got them would be nice.  I'm gradually climbing from the $500-$750 boot level to $1K and would like to become more educated about the brands.

 

Thanks!

post #20814 of 22247
If you have a particular model you like just ask, ppl will help ya.
post #20815 of 22247
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman3520 View Post

Lots of cool photos on this thread.  It would be helpful if everyone would include the full make, model, year, color info on their shoes along with the photos.  Also where you got them would be nice.  I'm gradually climbing from the $500-$750 boot level to $1K and would like to become more educated about the brands.

Thanks!

Just hunt down some pre-owned Cdiem's in good condition- 750-1000 price range there's nothing close (IMO).
post #20816 of 22247
Quote:
Originally Posted by eckblk View Post


Just hunt down some pre-owned Cdiem's in good condition- 750-1000 price range there's nothing close (IMO).

 

Are Carpe Diems a better option than Guidi?  There are some nice looking models of Guidi available new for $1000 to $1200.

 

The Archive in SF has a lot of Guidi so I plan to stop by and check them out when I can find some time.  I usually wear a 43 or 10.  The Archive recommended I go with a 44 because Guidi run small.

 

Thanks

post #20817 of 22247
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman3520 View Post
 

The Archive in SF has a lot of Guidi so I plan to stop by and check them out when I can find some time.  I usually wear a 43 or 10.  The Archive recommended I go with a 44 because Guidi run small.

 

I'm a 43.5 and the 44 was just a smidge tight for me for the backzips at the Archive so I would bet that 44 would be perfect for you. (I ended up deciding that I covet the frontzips at cruvoir too much to justify the backzips, not that I can really afford either :/).

 

Anyone have advice on Cdiem sizing?

post #20818 of 22247
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman3520 View Post

Are Carpe Diems a better option than Guidi?  There are some nice looking models of Guidi available new for $1000 to $1200.

The Archive in SF has a lot of Guidi so I plan to stop by and check them out when I can find some time.  I usually wear a 43 or 10.  The Archive recommended I go with a 44 because Guidi run small.

Thanks

Cdiem > guidi any day of the week

for a 43/us10 you need a size 45 in guidi, don't get a 44 unless you cut off a toe. ok seriously though here is the sizing
laceup +1 - 1.5 from your size
backzip +2
double heel backzip could be +1.5

if you cannot wait for cDiem, get ma+ backzip, best current backzip out there.

what are you looking for? clean aesthetic or distressed?
ma+/guid is clean
a1923/L0 distressed
CCP kinda in between

also order your guidi from Holger or PN\P, you can't wait for delivery?
post #20819 of 22247
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman3520 View Post

Lots of cool photos on this thread.  It would be helpful if everyone would include the full make, model, year, color info on their shoes along with the photos.  Also where you got them would be nice.  I'm gradually climbing from the $500-$750 boot level to $1K and would like to become more educated about the brands.

Thanks!

I suggest you take some time and browse through the earlier pages in this thread. You will be able to see what the different brands offered during a particular season. Even though you won't see pictures/details of all, the handful that caught the attention of the Ballers would have been posted/discussed. Just post if you have any doubts whatsoever.
post #20820 of 22247

Since it took me a while to figure out who "Holger" was: http://www.hide-m.com/guidi-l-1.html

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.A.+, M Moria, Carpe Diem, etc..)