Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL Last post on 10/8/16 at 10:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 6/6/16 at 1:28pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.A.+, M Moria, Carpe Diem, etc..) - Page 1371post #20552 of 218812/5/16 at 8:12ampost #20553 of 218812/5/16 at 8:21ampost #20554 of 218812/5/16 at 8:24amThanks. Hem is so tight over the boots/my calves it took forever to get them on. I'm expecting both will loosen up with wear.
Just an FYI, I may be a few pounds heavier from vacation but this season's one cut is not as roomy, pretty much everywhere, as AW15/16.
Edit: @Psylde: Thanks for the comments. Right now it's tight at the very front of my feet (my right is a bit wider than my left) and I can't get the zipper up all the way. But I had that last problem with my dual zips and they definitely wore in.
I have some Pedag that Eck turned me onto. Will have to try the ones you mentioned.
Not sure about the PH at our wedding. Perhaps my SLP classic suit will do. It just came back from getting completely redone at the flagship store and it's pretty badass. In fact, I bought it from Chinorlz (Collateral Concepts) who, coincidentally, got married in it himself. So there's that. Which is pretty nice.
Edited by AlexanderTG - 2/5/16 at 9:19ampost #20555 of 218812/5/16 at 9:22ampost #20556 of 218812/5/16 at 9:49amQuote:
I am pretty sure those are 995z. 995 is the standard mid-height guidi laceup. The 'z' is from the extra layer on the heel and sole.
Not sure about leather or color, but those blue highlights are cool.
Edit: eckblk corrected me, see his post below.
Edited by jwalterweather - 2/5/16 at 10:46ampost #20557 of 218812/5/16 at 9:51ampost #20558 of 218812/5/16 at 9:59amThread Starterpost #20559 of 218812/5/16 at 12:36pmpost #20560 of 218812/5/16 at 6:29pmpost #20561 of 218812/5/16 at 6:31pmpost #20562 of 218812/5/16 at 9:20pmpost #20563 of 218812/5/16 at 9:48pmThread Starterpost #20564 of 218812/5/16 at 9:52pmpost #20565 of 218812/5/16 at 11:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by eckblk
Are those shell?
Can you post more pics?
They are a reverse leather, not sure exactly what. They have 40 marked on the sole, but the outsole measures 29.5cm. They fit me and I am 8.5D, so I think they work for 8/8.5.
Edited by Xorand - 2/6/16 at 5:58am
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 second ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 8 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 3 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 6 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 10 minutes ago
- › Battle of the Longwings: Alden vs. Florsheim Limited vs. Allen Edmonds 14 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 15 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 15 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...