Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL Last post on Today at 1:09 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 6/6/16 at 1:28pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.A.+, M Moria, Carpe Diem, etc..) - Page 1367post #20491 of 224501/29/16 at 1:25pmpost #20492 of 224501/29/16 at 2:30pmpost #20493 of 224501/29/16 at 2:37pmQuote:
Cdiem see http://www.styleforum.net/t/394687/the-what-are-you-wearing-today-waywt-discussion-thread-part-ii/16770#post_7971240post #20494 of 224501/29/16 at 2:40pmpost #20495 of 224501/29/16 at 2:41pmpost #20496 of 224501/29/16 at 6:57pmpost #20497 of 224501/29/16 at 7:17pmpost #20498 of 224501/29/16 at 7:21pmQuote:
And not "I work out" attractive. I saw these dudes who were all crunked, attempting to play beach volleyball with some girls, while flexing all their muscles. Looked painful.post #20499 of 224501/29/16 at 7:23pmQuote:
Also, going to the beach is also wierd, to me. If I want to be half naked in the sun, sometimes hot, sometiems cold, without the mediating effect of clothing, and getting sand everywhere, I should be committed. I suppose if I was a strong swimmer, or surfer, or beach volleyball player, or something. Otherwise, I much prefer to go upwards, to the mountains.post #20500 of 224501/29/16 at 7:32pmLiving in Massachusetts the beaches are never that much fun. Water is rarely warm and it's almost always too crowded.
Here in Santa Teresa, on the southern Pacific side of the country it's pretty spectacular. Almost all the girls are gorgeous Argentinians and the guys are in shape but not jacked. Everybody is pretty kind to each other and the surfer vibes are contagious.
I really enjoyed leaving most of my clothes in the closet and wearing the same EG/Orslow/APC shorts with numerous Everlane tees and flip flops.
Got engaged to my gf of seven years, too. That was a fun sunset.
Happy trip. Happy times. Life can be good.
I'll be in L0 and PH soon enough. But for now it's a pseudo surfer life for me.post #20501 of 224501/29/16 at 7:50pm
Hey, congratulations on the engagement, Alex! Pondering the same move over here. Kind of have the "California" thing already: bought a house and have a son with my gf of 12+years, but still living in sin.
As much as possible, to be sure.
I can't wait to see your wedding kit. Gonna HAVE to get some new m_moriabc's to commemorate that singular experience. Side-laces in black?
Enjoy the beach!post #20502 of 224501/29/16 at 8:49pmpost #20503 of 224501/29/16 at 11:39pmpost #20504 of 224501/29/16 at 11:43pmpost #20505 of 224501/30/16 at 6:57amThanks for the kudos, guys At 45 (she's 40) it still seems like "something older people do" but I know that's just in our heads. With no kids there isn't much to give time perspective.
As for the sandals, the pic was taken at IF Soho. I think the tag was $1k or so. Might be cheaper through a special order but not sure. I still want some of those SLP rainbow flip flops Nicely posted a while back. Oh well.
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › suede shoes - post 'em here! 21 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 1 minute ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 1 minute ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 2 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 2 minutes ago
- › Herring by Cheaney Disraeli in Chestnut UK size 12F (NEW) 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE for January 27, 2017: Laurence Fellows Recreation 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...