or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.A.+, M Moria, Carpe Diem, etc..)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.A.+, M Moria, Carpe Diem, etc..) - Page 1362

post #20416 of 22240
sorry to be a bother again, but can anyone comment on guidi 792v sizing
post #20417 of 22240
Thread Starter 
AW 16/17 being shown this weekend- Pic from Hide [M]

post #20418 of 22240
Now let's see how m of that stuff will turn out the way it looks at the showroom ;-p
post #20419 of 22240
Thread Starter 
Not too terribly excited to see anyone at this point. Layer 0 maybe. Not even sure if he's showing this weekend.


edit: do want to see Karim's 1st collection.
post #20420 of 22240
Quote:
Originally Posted by eckblk View Post

Not too terribly excited to see anyone at this point. Layer 0 maybe. Not even sure if he's showing this weekend.


edit: do want to see Karim's 1st collection.

You in Paris?
post #20421 of 22240
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

You in Paris?

no sir- I'll get all the pics in the next 24 to 48 hours.
post #20422 of 22240
Quote:
Originally Posted by eckblk View Post

no sir- I'll get all the pics in the next 24 to 48 hours.

Excited to see pics
post #20423 of 22240
Thread Starter 
post #20424 of 22240

I'm pretty sure Layer-0 has a showroom. My bad... On that note, if anyone has pics from Layer-0 and/or Deepti showrooms please PM me.


Edited by t3hg0suazn - 1/23/16 at 7:33pm
post #20425 of 22240

Yeah, I'm interested in seeing Layer-0 pics as well.

post #20426 of 22240
Thread Starter 
I'm not 100 percent certain but A usually shows during women's fashion week ( in march)

@uzairah Can you confirm?
post #20427 of 22240
Bring on the L0 pics
post #20428 of 22240
Yup, March for L0.
post #20429 of 22240
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

Is that really the case? I thought boot was just similar.

Huh? You quoted and responded to my post where I said they're the same boot and now you're saying they're just similar. They are the same boot, made by William Lennon and marked up by harnden.
post #20430 of 22240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Burgess View Post

Huh? You quoted and responded to my post where I said they're the same boot and now you're saying they're just similar. They are the same boot, made by William Lennon and marked up by harnden.

Just asking man
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.A.+, M Moria, Carpe Diem, etc..)