or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.A.+, M Moria, Carpe Diem, etc..)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.A.+, M Moria, Carpe Diem, etc..) - Page 1310

post #19636 of 22265

http://www.ebay.com/itm/carol-christian-poell-tornadoes-maurizio-altieri-maurizio-amadei-a1923-rick-bbs-/281832126878?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

 

same wide last, 2009 version of the tornado that I have (I paid $1100 for mine BTW). am/2521sx, very diff shape than the am2601. I think @bdude has the same? 

post #19637 of 22265
Quote:
Originally Posted by psydle View Post

http://www.ebay.com/itm/carol-christian-poell-tornadoes-maurizio-altieri-maurizio-amadei-a1923-rick-bbs-/281832126878?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

same wide last, 2009 version of the tornado that I have (I paid $1100 for mine BTW). am/2521sx, very diff shape than the am2601. I think @bdude
 has the same? 

Yeah and love it! My fave zip up along with st3 ss14 culatta. Price seems a bit nuts on this listing though.
post #19638 of 22265

I am so pissed when people start to use designer names as buzzwords in their ebay listings just to make it appear in any search results. I wonder if anyone was raped by a claim since his item definitely wasn't augusta and ccp at the same time yet the description said so.

post #19639 of 22265

Are you telling me that's not a legit pair of CCP Carpe Diem MA+ a1923 Rick Owens Boris Bidjan Saberi side zips?

post #19640 of 22265
Someone could troll him by asking while Carol did the leather treatment was Altieri stitching the soles and Amadei playing the guitar for Rick and Boris slow dance.
post #19641 of 22265
Quote:
Originally Posted by sepp View Post

Someone could troll him by asking while Carol did the leather treatment was Altieri stitching the soles and Amadei playing the guitar for Rick and Boris slow dance.

don't be silly. Rick would act as the workbench on hands and knees. 

post #19642 of 22265
^^ and somehow i feel Rick would not mind that position too much...
post #19643 of 22265
Can anyone point me towards a entry level baller shoe maker that does size 46/13?
post #19644 of 22265

Custom order guidi I believe.

I've sold great CCP derbies size US 13 for a laughable amount of money and I am unable to edit my signature to remove them haha.

post #19645 of 22265
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdude View Post

^^ and somehow i feel Rick would not mind that position too much...

post #19646 of 22265
Quote:
Originally Posted by eglbc View Post

Can anyone point me towards a entry level baller shoe maker that does size 46/13?

 

in CCP sizing for bison zips these would be a 45 with the included insole in and a 46 with it out. Bison is usually 1 size up from the stamped CCP sizing and horse is 2. I would confirm this with the dudes at darklands for certain on this particular pair though if you're seriously considering them. 

 

http://www.darklandsberlin.com/site/product/mens/carol-christian-poell-object-dyed-lined-diagonal-zip-goodyear-boots 

post #19647 of 22265
i can mostly only speak from looking at stuff on the internet, but to me mmorias just seem like they're gamechangers. like they're new and unique, when i first saw them the shapes seemed different and alien. but then they fit in perfectly with artisinal clothes (see: alexandertg's fits). so they're part of the aesthetic but they're pushing it forward. and then everything about them seems majestic (price/cordovan/shape/stitching/mythical quality/etc)
post #19648 of 22265
I took me a long time to understand what the fuss was all about with Moria, but the more and more I wear them, the more I adore them.
I will never buy another workboot. These do it for me in every way. Plus they are an incredibly comfortable boot to wear.
I've owned may 10 different pairs of A1923 workboots over the years and flipped every pair due to various reasons. Right now I can't imagine ever selling these.
I really don't understand the comments about 'bulbous toe' as these are actually a far more refined toe than any of the current A1923 that I've seen.

Also there's definitely something very nice and personal about creating your own creases and 'signs of wear' vs the manufactured creases you get on other boots.

These are AA_dve vs Alex's A_dve (AA is a flatter toe vs A, which does have a slightly more bulbous toe).

Owned for about 3 months, and worn every weekend.

Excuse my photo-bombing dog 😳


post #19649 of 22265
Quote:
Originally Posted by psydle View Post

http://www.ebay.com/itm/carol-christian-poell-tornadoes-maurizio-altieri-maurizio-amadei-a1923-rick-bbs-/281832126878?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

same wide last, 2009 version of the tornado that I have (I paid $1100 for mine BTW). am/2521sx, very diff shape than the am2601. I think @bdude
 has the same? 

Damn, those are sinnedk level prices
post #19650 of 22265
These look incredible D ! Cant wait for mine to arrive this week ( storm welt a5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eton97 View Post

I took me a long time to understand what the fuss was all about with Moria, but the more and more I wear them, the more I adore them.
I will never buy another workboot. These do it for me in every way. Plus they are an incredibly comfortable boot to wear.
I've owned may 10 different pairs of A1923 workboots over the years and flipped every pair due to various reasons. Right now I can't imagine ever selling these.
I really don't understand the comments about 'bulbous toe' as these are actually a far more refined toe than any of the current A1923 that I've seen.

Also there's definitely something very nice and personal about creating your own creases and 'signs of wear' vs the manufactured creases you get on other boots.

These are AA_dve vs Alex's A_dve (AA is a flatter toe vs A, which does have a slightly more bulbous toe).

Owned for about 3 months, and worn every weekend.

Excuse my photo-bombing dog 😳



Edited by bdude - 10/19/15 at 1:39pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.A.+, M Moria, Carpe Diem, etc..)