Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL Last post on Today at 2:43 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 11/22/15 at 4:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.A.+, M Moria, Carpe Diem, etc..) - Page 832
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12467 of 205797/14/14 at 5:31pmThread Starter@BlahBet
I'm fairly inexperienced with these things but I'm pretty sure the Carpes I'm linked above are TTS; I highly doubt a 43 would be able to fit his foot these. They measuring long because they are the double sole iteration. I wouldn't obsess too, too much on outsole measurement as I have found it to by completely useless for the most part.Quote:
TTS with a low instep. You can size down for the bubble toe model's if you like or must ( I don't ). Sidezip boot (when new) is the most pain in ass boot to get in the history of boots (baller or non-baller).post #12468 of 205797/14/14 at 5:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by eckblk
I'm fairly inexperienced with these things but I'm pretty sure the Carpes I'm linked above are TTS; I highly doubt a 43 would be able to fit his foot these. They measuring long because they are the double sole iteration. I wouldn't obsess too, too much on outsole measurement as I have found it to by completely useless for the most part.
Oops, I thought I double qouted sinnedk and nicelynice in a reply to CCP sizing.
I would be interested in those carpes, but I have nearly identical 4 hole ones. Hopefully he sells them though!post #12469 of 205797/14/14 at 5:41pmThread Starterpost #12470 of 205797/14/14 at 5:42pmpost #12471 of 205797/14/14 at 5:46pmThread Starterpost #12472 of 205797/14/14 at 6:08pmpost #12473 of 205797/14/14 at 6:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by BlahBet
The seller said the outsole is 31cm. the carpes I have are just shy of 30cm (probably around 29.8).
Still not sure though, as he said its best for a size 43 earlier.
Mr.Moo I would love to buy those, but I'm assuming they are too big for me
Just curious, what is the outsole length on those?
They are 32cm but that is deceptive due to the slightly elongated toe. They are perfect for a 42.5-43.post #12474 of 205797/16/14 at 12:17pmpost #12475 of 205797/16/14 at 4:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by eckblk
Someone buy my buddy's Carpes for sale on SZ. They're super awesome too
Thanks Eck for the link. These are my boots I am selling. There does seem to be some confusion about the size. I have not told anyone that they are best for a size 43. The outside sole measures just short of 30.5 cm. I am a 41.5 and they fit me fine. They will also fit 42 fine and 41 with an innersole. This is typical for CD sizing.
I hope this helps clear up the sizing on these boots.post #12476 of 205797/16/14 at 9:30pmThread Starterpost #12477 of 205797/16/14 at 10:23pmpost #12478 of 205797/17/14 at 12:59pmpost #12479 of 205797/17/14 at 1:04pmpost #12480 of 205797/17/14 at 1:23pm
- The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.A.+, M Moria, Carpe Diem, etc..)
Styleforum Top Picks
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 30 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.