Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL Last post on 2/8/16 at 10:12am in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 11/22/15 at 4:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.A.+, M Moria, Carpe Diem, etc..) - Page 802post #12016 of 205766/23/14 at 11:48am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12017 of 205766/23/14 at 11:53ampost #12018 of 205766/23/14 at 11:56amQuote:Originally Posted by GarleyCavidson
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I've been very happy with how comfortable these have been. I am a size 43 with a slightly wide foot and these fit perfectly w/I insoles in size 8. As the boot stretches over time I plan to add the insoles.
LUC-ptc...post #12019 of 205766/23/14 at 1:01pm
I really like the way this particular pair of Guidi looks - 995 in donkey leather. I have ordered the same thing but in black (love this brown color but a little problematic to match with my wardrobe). I was not a fan of this brand before - giving preference to more aggressive lace-ups such as Layer-0 and Augusta, but somehow my taste has matured over time. As regards comfort, every single pair of Guidi I have tried on (lace-up boots, derbies, back-zips) was extremely comfortable.post #12020 of 205766/24/14 at 10:32amFor anybody who is interested;
Popped into DSM today in London. First of the PH deliveries.
Black tweed classic blazer; m and l
Light grey tweed classic blazer; s,m,l
Short mac jacket: black cotton; m, l
Short mac jacket: green cotton; s
Short mac jacket stripy tweed; m, l
Long peaked lapel coat; medium
Black tweed a slightly lighter weight version vs the original version from a few years back, but still very very nice and I would have kopped had I not had the original iteration. Sz Medium was a touch too tight, so sz large would have been for me (I own the large sz in my version)
Grey tweed was too light coloured for me. Almost a lime green/light grey.
Mac jacket was nice in the black cotton and stripped tweed. Sz Small was perfect on the shoulders but too short in the body (looked like a bomber jacket) medium was perfect length but big on my shoulders. Shame....but I kinda know I'd always reach for my tweed blazer over the short mac.
Black tweed pants with outer button fly, and also a white heavy cotton blazer in stock along with olive waxed blazer and olive medium length mac from last season. Both in sz medium.post #12021 of 205766/24/14 at 10:48amThread Starterpost #12022 of 205766/24/14 at 10:55ampost #12023 of 205766/24/14 at 4:49pmpost #12024 of 205766/24/14 at 4:58pmThe short mac in the linen/wool heavy tweed sized up one is something I'd like to pickup at some point. I'd have to pick it up secondhand, though, since PH is starting to break the 3k price barrier this season
This is one of my favorite PH fit pics, short mac in ventile cotton, barring replacement of the Yankees hat for a decent team:post #12025 of 205766/24/14 at 5:28pmpost #12026 of 205766/24/14 at 5:31pmpost #12027 of 205766/24/14 at 6:06pmpost #12028 of 205766/24/14 at 6:29pmpost #12029 of 205766/24/14 at 7:01pmThread Starter
- The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.A.+, M Moria, Carpe Diem, etc..)
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 27 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 56 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 7 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 8 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?