Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL Last post on 1/30/16 at 8:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 11/22/15 at 4:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.A.+, M Moria, Carpe Diem, etc..) - Page 801
Styleforum Top Picks
Sounds like they're speaking from personal experience too. Unless you're being intentionally inflammatory.
Sizing right I've found most of the shoes in this niche are perfectly comfortable and fine to be worn for long periods. Nothing's going to beat a sneaker though.
Dunno the specific part of the cow. I believe the rigo part refers to the patterning on the leather, which I also believe is done by 'laser'. If you're after more details then try checking in with Holger.
I've got the sling messenger style bag in the leather; it's matte, dry, and has a delicate texture to it. Not as heavy as you may expect yet still tough. I don't baby my bags and it's held up with minimal scuffing.
I believe it was your post that convinced me to buy my first pair of Guidis, the one where you hiked or walked all over the country side in them that it turned your feet black from the dye of the leather?
Put me on the list of the happy customers for Guidi, they were even better after I got them topied.
So, dude says I don't know what I'm talking about after I voice an opinion based on my experience (and offer advice as to how one can avoid the same experience) and I am the one being inflammatory?
Echoing the posts above, I've been incredibly happy with them (except for having ordered the wrong size). The leather and comfort are amazing, albeit, I have not used them for hiking, just city walking.
Guidi's (991 for me) are ok for my comfort wise. They fit well especially after they stretch out, but for walking, even being out on my feet for half a day, I've found the soles to be too thin and unforgiving. Maybe it's better on the double sole models, but prefer the double soles on my augustas or just sneakers whenever I know I have walk a lot.
- The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.A.+, M Moria, Carpe Diem, etc..)
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 1 minute ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 6 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Cheap Pocket Squares 8 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 13 minutes ago
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 18 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 21 minutes ago
- › A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread 21 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 21 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...