Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL Last post on 11/28/15 at 12:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 10/28/15 at 1:21am in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 11/22/15 at 4:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.A.+, M Moria, Carpe Diem, etc..) - Page 801
Styleforum Top Picks
Sounds like they're speaking from personal experience too. Unless you're being intentionally inflammatory.
Sizing right I've found most of the shoes in this niche are perfectly comfortable and fine to be worn for long periods. Nothing's going to beat a sneaker though.
Dunno the specific part of the cow. I believe the rigo part refers to the patterning on the leather, which I also believe is done by 'laser'. If you're after more details then try checking in with Holger.
I've got the sling messenger style bag in the leather; it's matte, dry, and has a delicate texture to it. Not as heavy as you may expect yet still tough. I don't baby my bags and it's held up with minimal scuffing.
I believe it was your post that convinced me to buy my first pair of Guidis, the one where you hiked or walked all over the country side in them that it turned your feet black from the dye of the leather?
Put me on the list of the happy customers for Guidi, they were even better after I got them topied.
So, dude says I don't know what I'm talking about after I voice an opinion based on my experience (and offer advice as to how one can avoid the same experience) and I am the one being inflammatory?
Echoing the posts above, I've been incredibly happy with them (except for having ordered the wrong size). The leather and comfort are amazing, albeit, I have not used them for hiking, just city walking.
Guidi's (991 for me) are ok for my comfort wise. They fit well especially after they stretch out, but for walking, even being out on my feet for half a day, I've found the soles to be too thin and unforgiving. Maybe it's better on the double sole models, but prefer the double soles on my augustas or just sneakers whenever I know I have walk a lot.
- The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.A.+, M Moria, Carpe Diem, etc..)
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Video Games 28 minutes ago
- › Contemporary Opulence and Risk Taking: Versace Thread 28 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 32 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 33 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 45 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 50 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 51 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 53 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 53 minutes ago
- › BREAK THE "RULES" CHALLENGE 58 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories