Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL Last post on 11/28/15 at 12:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 10/28/15 at 1:21am in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 11/22/15 at 4:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.A.+, M Moria, Carpe Diem, etc..) - Page 693
Styleforum Top Picks
Incarnation is carried by PNP: http://pnp-firenze.com/wp/product/incarnation-side-zip-boots/
Also, A1923 Kudu's are the way to go! The ones I have felt better after the first wear and took about 10-12 wears to ease up completely (not months and no pain). To note, the ones at Archive, besides back zips vs double side zips, have a wider toe-box and wider shaft than mine, and they are more matte. Material felt almost identical to me.
Most of what these brands make, including their clothing, get better after being worn a few times.
I agree where a1923 kudus are concerned. I have that exact pair, and while the toe box is stiff (you could kick through walls with those things if you were having a bad day and missed your last anger management class), it is not tight, so there is decent room. And the leather is amazing, it just gets better and better with wear. I even pre-ordered the new a1923 workbooks in kudu from h. lorenzo because I was so blown away by the pair I already have. If you find a pair in your size, grab 'em!
for simplicity's sake that explanation is just fine. THKS!
From what I know only 2 tanneries the world that produce shell cordovan : Horween & Shinki. I may be off on this so please correct me if I'm wrong.
RE: L-0 shoes
I'm not sure what company Layer-0 sources his shell from but my guess, given the cost is Shinki. I've handled reverse cordovan, shell cordovan and Guidi archived cordovan (GY derby) from L-0 and the archived Guidi cordovan was by far the nicest IMO.
thats what i thought but was not sure. outside of this thread cordovan normally refers to shell and rarely even to the color.
new L0 derbies from pn/p
Comipel too right? Trickers and a few other places use them?
- The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.A.+, M Moria, Carpe Diem, etc..)
Styleforum Top Picks
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 2 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › DROP! FULL NORFOLK FIELD JACKET in Derby Tweed! Made in the UK.... 5 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 8 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories