Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL Last post on Yesterday at 10:12 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 11/22/15 at 4:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.A.+, M Moria, Carpe Diem, etc..) - Page 693
Styleforum Top Picks
Incarnation is carried by PNP: http://pnp-firenze.com/wp/product/incarnation-side-zip-boots/
Also, A1923 Kudu's are the way to go! The ones I have felt better after the first wear and took about 10-12 wears to ease up completely (not months and no pain). To note, the ones at Archive, besides back zips vs double side zips, have a wider toe-box and wider shaft than mine, and they are more matte. Material felt almost identical to me.
Most of what these brands make, including their clothing, get better after being worn a few times.
I agree where a1923 kudus are concerned. I have that exact pair, and while the toe box is stiff (you could kick through walls with those things if you were having a bad day and missed your last anger management class), it is not tight, so there is decent room. And the leather is amazing, it just gets better and better with wear. I even pre-ordered the new a1923 workbooks in kudu from h. lorenzo because I was so blown away by the pair I already have. If you find a pair in your size, grab 'em!
for simplicity's sake that explanation is just fine. THKS!
From what I know only 2 tanneries the world that produce shell cordovan : Horween & Shinki. I may be off on this so please correct me if I'm wrong.
RE: L-0 shoes
I'm not sure what company Layer-0 sources his shell from but my guess, given the cost is Shinki. I've handled reverse cordovan, shell cordovan and Guidi archived cordovan (GY derby) from L-0 and the archived Guidi cordovan was by far the nicest IMO.
thats what i thought but was not sure. outside of this thread cordovan normally refers to shell and rarely even to the color.
new L0 derbies from pn/p
Comipel too right? Trickers and a few other places use them?
- The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.A.+, M Moria, Carpe Diem, etc..)
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 32 seconds ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 1 minute ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 2 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 2 minutes ago
- › does everyone here have a full head of hair? any bald people? 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 3 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1