or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Alden MTO Forum Group Buy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Alden MTO Forum Group Buy - Page 65

post #961 of 1009
Yeah I'm still waiting on Epaulet's Ravello Brixton...going on almost 20 months I think. All of us waiting on Ravello MTOs certainly will be experts at playing the waiting game. Hopefully that makes it all the more sweet when they finally arrive!
post #962 of 1009
Hi guys...just an FYI

I am starting a one off Trickers MTO with richard at shoehealer and wanted to know if anyone wanted to get on board to get rid of the one-off premium they charge. it is along the lines of the pebble grain/shell cordovan black longwing i proposed.

If no one is willing, I'm ok to cover it but just thought i'd ask...this is fairly similar to one that was just done.

Mixed media black longwing as follows:

black pebble grain lower
black shell vamp/tongue
black pebble grain lace stays

81 last (standard longwing last for trickers)
sole: commando
welt: storm

lining: electric blue
pull tab: royal blue
eyelets: black metal
edge trim: painted black.


just a heads up!
post #963 of 1009
Just found this thread. Are there any Alden MTOs going on now that people can still get in on, and if so, what are the make ups?
post #964 of 1009
thread has been dead for a while....the only current MTO possibility that I know of is this one with Alden DC.
post #965 of 1009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse View Post

thread has been dead for a while....the only current MTO possibility that I know of is this one with Alden DC.

Thank you, I will check it out.
post #966 of 1009
just for giggles, i called Leffot today and asked about our ravello cap toe MTO.

Our order, after 15 months, still hasn't been confirmed by Alden. The story remains that there is no exotic shell to be had.

Even my preorder for the 975s with light edge trim, which I ordered back in May, still hasn't been confirmed !

Horses must be living longer lives these days...
post #967 of 1009
Quote:
Originally Posted by sazon View Post

just for giggles, i called Leffot today and asked about our ravello cap toe MTO.
Our order, after 15 months, still hasn't been confirmed by Alden. The story remains that there is no exotic shell to be had.
Even my preorder for the 975s with light edge trim, which I ordered back in May, still hasn't been confirmed !
Horses must be living longer lives these days...

ravello brixton boot pre-order from epaulet is at 20 months...
post #968 of 1009
Quote:
Originally Posted by runningfrog View Post

ravello brixton boot pre-order from epaulet is at 20 months...

I'm in on that pre-order and have been debating contacting Epaulet and seeing about canceling my pre-order and putting the money towards another purchase from them.
post #969 of 1009
Quote:
Originally Posted by commodorewheeler View Post

This is the Obscura:

233

any update on the MTO obscura.

looks like ALden is making some Ravello stuff so maybe were slowly moving up the production list? (one can hope at least)
post #970 of 1009

Dunno, Anatomica has had a Ravello order in for several months without confirmation.  So who knows?  Anyone?

post #971 of 1009
Is MTO02 from the first page (ravello cap toe) still on? I am on the spreadsheet but have not heard anything for almost a year... iirc the whiskey Indy (MTO01?) was done a long time ago.

I should have jumped on that Unionmade boot when it came out last month.
post #972 of 1009
Highly doubtful MTO02 ever gets made. I spoke with Leffot in December and the boot order has not been confirmed by Alden, after 16 mons of submitting the order.
post #973 of 1009
Quote:
Originally Posted by sazon View Post

Highly doubtful MTO02 ever gets made. I spoke with Leffot in December and the boot order has not been confirmed by Alden, after 16 mons of submitting the order.

I'm going to pass this pre-order on to my grandchildren for the LOL's.

Does anyone have any news on the status of the Whiskey Shell Cordovan Wingtip (Plaza Last) Boot Preorder with Epaulet? I put down my deposit about a year ago.
post #974 of 1009
I checked in with Mike about a month ago and he was cautiously optimistic for a fall 2013 delivery.

He did offer refunds for anyone who was sick of waiting.
post #975 of 1009
^ Fall 2013 almost sounds too good to be true, although I'm on that pre-order too so I wouldn't be complaining if it was ready that quickly. Maybe the Whiskey Plaza boot will be ready before the Ravello Brixton, which just passed the 2 year mark!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Alden MTO Forum Group Buy