or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › I've no interest in women of my generation.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I've no interest in women of my generation. - Page 2

post #16 of 257
Don't try at bars. Needs to be friends of friends in a not so in your face atmosphere... like dinner?
post #17 of 257
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm84321 View Post
They just don't do it for me. Should I perhaps spend more time at Bingo Night?
I can relate to this. My coworkers tell me that I am an "old soul"
post #18 of 257
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm84321 View Post
They just don't do it for me. Should I perhaps spend more time at Bingo Night?

The women from your generation are not identical. You haven't met enough of them.
post #19 of 257
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm84321 View Post
Right now, I'm off for the summer. I go back in the Fall.

In the meantime, where might be a good place to find women that substantial conversation can be had with? That's really all I am looking for here! Based on my limited experience, I have yet to find proof such a creature exists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by APK View Post
Finding girls like this isn't some difficult. Finding attractive girls like this, however...

damn you apk i wanted to say that. lots of ugly girls are great conversationalists. some hot girls too but no as many.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post
I can relate to this. My coworkers tell me that I am an "old soul"

this means you are not an immature twat looking for for the next one minute stand with anything that has a pulse, its a compliment in my book.
post #20 of 257
Quote:
Originally Posted by APK View Post
Finding girls like this isn't some difficult. Finding attractive girls like this, however...

+1000.

Finding even reasonably attractive girls like this is difficult...
post #21 of 257
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm84321 View Post
YES.

I had so many good openings last night. But the majority of women on the Lower West Side at 2 A.M. are unfortunately very slovenly looking.

Hey, you're supposed to like them for their "personalities" and for how "wonderful and fabulous" they are... :-)
post #22 of 257
What the hell is going on here? Are you guys trying to discuss Kierkegaard with random girls in bars?
post #23 of 257
oh I thought this was about naturally bushy women. carry on.
post #24 of 257
I sense OP has not had much luck. Perhaps consider that the common denominator in all of these encounters has been you. Or you're very unlucky, in which case, keep fighting the good fight, bro.
post #25 of 257
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post
I can relate to this. My coworkers tell me that I am an "old soul"
Yup. I think we would make splendid friends.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post
The women from your generation are not identical. You haven't met enough of them.
Well, there do all share a few pretty commonly prevailing traits.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkarim View Post
Hey, you're supposed to like them for their "personalities" and for how "wonderful and fabulous" they are... :-)
Yeah. Believe me, I've tried. I just have a very hard time allowing myself to just settle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VelvetGreen View Post
I sense OP has not had much luck. Perhaps consider that the common denominator in all of these encounters has been you. Or you're very unlucky, in which case, keep fighting the good fight, bro.
I've considered that it could be me. After 2 years of thinking about it, I have come to the conclusion that it is not. Thank you. I will fight the good fight.
post #26 of 257
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm84321 View Post
Yup. I think we would make splendid friends.



Well, there do all share a few pretty commonly prevailing traits.



Yeah. Believe me, I've tried. I just have a very hard time allowing myself to just settle.



I've considered that it could be me. After 2 years of thinking about it, I have come to the conclusion that it is not.

Thank you. I will fight the good fight.


Why don't you think it's you?
post #27 of 257
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Romo View Post
Why don't you think it's you?

if he was 30ish id be more likely to concider it. im pretty sure hes early 20s so its still fair to say hes honestly looking for the right type of girl and hasnt found her yet. keep at it mm youre a good guy, youll find what your looking for.
post #28 of 257
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Romo View Post
Why don't you think it's you?
I mean, it's not "me" as in there's nothing inherently wrong with me. It might be "me" in the sense that I really just don't click with most girls my age because they all bore the living daylights out of me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post
if he was 30ish id be more likely to concider it. im pretty sure hes early 20s so its still fair to say hes honestly looking for the right type of girl and hasnt found her yet. keep at it mm youre a good guy, youll find what your looking for.
Very kind of you to say. I am just looking for a woman with class and a bit of values; at my age, it's a surprisingly hard thing to do.
post #29 of 257
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm84321 View Post
Very kind of you to say. I am just looking for a woman with class and a bit of values; at my age, it's a surprisingly hard thing to do.

at your age most guys dont have class or values either. unfortunately for you, you are in the minority.
post #30 of 257
I love them all. It just isn't reciprocated.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › I've no interest in women of my generation.