or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › How much do you spend on clothes per year?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

How much do you spend on clothes per year? - Page 8

post #106 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay View Post

I've found this to be true, too, with shirts, suits, and jackets. And I look better in my clothes. satisfied.gif

for sure. when i put on my older stuff i feel like i look like crap.
post #107 of 123
Were's the poll?
post #108 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I don't buy a lot, or often. I just buy expensive.

Oh, rich people.........
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaPro View Post

Were's the poll?

I didn't see one either!
post #109 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaPro View Post

Were's the poll?

this thread was started almost 10 years ago. even if there was one it would have been lost in the turnover to the new system.
post #110 of 123

wow clothes in general? waaay too much!

post #111 of 123

I try to cut back now, maybe $3K a year.

post #112 of 123

I don't spend nearly enough to make me happy. 

post #113 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

for sure. when i put on my older stuff i feel like i look like crap.

All of my older dress shirts and most of my older suits have been donated. I couldn't wear them any longer given how bad they looked.
post #114 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay View Post

All of my older dress shirts and most of my older suits have been donated. I couldn't wear them any longer given how bad they looked.

im waiting on that day. still need to build up with the newer stuff, before i can walk away from the ill fitting older stuff. soon i hope.
post #115 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

im waiting on that day. still need to build up with the newer stuff, before i can walk away from the ill fitting older stuff. soon i hope.

And new, better-fitting hoodies - you are in desperate need of those.
post #116 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher Essex View Post

And new, better-fitting hoodies - you are in desperate need of those.

laugh.gif

im still debating about posting that.
post #117 of 123
Hmmm...actually decided to cut back this year and still somehow splashed 2400 USD so far this year. Didn't realize it was that bad... :/
post #118 of 123

Never thought about it really. But not enough to be happy.

post #119 of 123
New house..shog[1].gif

I only spend 5% of what I used to...
post #120 of 123

Not a lot. Maybe in a year give or take $3000. I don't own a whole lot of suits unlike some gents who wear custom made suits year round, I wear mostly business casuals a couple of days and alternate with suits only if necessary, like important meeting with clients.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › How much do you spend on clothes per year?