Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 659
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9872 of 1340910/17/13 at 10:55ampost #9873 of 1340910/17/13 at 11:22amQuote:
Cool thanks a lot for your input. I've got a big chest and arms, so I fear it may be too snug in those areas, hoping it's not.
I would have measured against other shirts, but I'm out of the country and only have construction worker clothes here, and was in a rush to order because I needed to use my sister as a proxy and she's leaving for vacation soon.
Hope it works out!post #9874 of 1340910/17/13 at 2:46pmpost #9875 of 1340910/17/13 at 4:03pmpost #9876 of 1340910/17/13 at 5:17pmQuote:
Rebecca Curtis presaged your arguments against Uniqlo -- including the exact prices chosen in your example -- in a tightly dramatized scene involving three college-aged women. Thought you/others might enjoy the page, found here on Google Books (begins third sentence from top):
http://books.google.com/books?id=2gQviXVm1fEC&pg=PA38&lpg=PA38&ots=bsEAJT-z_f&focus=viewport&dq=rebecca+curtis+forty+dollar+sweater&output=html_textpost #9877 of 1340910/17/13 at 5:25pmQuote:
The measurements for every garment are posted on the website, so measure a shirt that fits you / measure yourself and compare! However, the fit is pretty good for people with slim/athletic builds.post #9878 of 1340910/17/13 at 5:37pmpost #9879 of 1340910/17/13 at 5:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by ClambakeSkate
Uniqlo knits SUCK.
You can spend $40 and get a few WEARS before it starts to look like shit or spend like $200 and get a few YEARS of solid wear... and even when the more expensive sweater is full of holes it will probably look better than the uniqlo one.
I will likely never stop buying their oxford shirts though, they're great for the price.
$20 for a lambswool sweater is tempting, but you might have convinced me to hold off that purchase.post #9880 of 1340910/17/13 at 5:57pmQuote:
you know what, i'm gonna go back on this, even though they suck bc they're scratchy, the designs are good enough to cop if you're not expecting much and for it to last a long time
so for what 40 bux i think it's ok since they look pretty good to use as beaters for work etcpost #9881 of 1340910/17/13 at 8:24pmpost #9882 of 1340910/17/13 at 9:51pmanyone have any fit pics of the uniqlo duffle jacket ? interested in the camel coloured one, but i live in canada and would have to get a friend to buy it and ship to me so it would be a huge hassle to return.
trying to get some opinions and see some more actual pics of people wearing them. didn't find anything through google.
thanks in advancepost #9883 of 1340910/17/13 at 10:22pmpost #9884 of 1340910/17/13 at 10:43pmQuote:
Would you wear a Nike polyester shirt on its own? If you have no issue with that I don't see you having an issue with wearing a heattech one on its own. Personally I typically only wear polyester shirts like that in athletic pursuits.post #9885 of 1340910/17/13 at 11:07pm
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 58 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › The Look goes on... 2 minutes ago
- › Alden Horween Cigar Shell Cordovan Captoe Boots Commando Sole Grant... 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 22 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 27 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 27 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 39 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 40 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...