Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing to look taller? Last post on 3/3/14 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 653
Thanks, thats what I thought. It's not like leg twist on jeans.
Seconding the comments on crummy construction on the flannels. I picked up one of the purple plaid ones, and it's put together unevenly. The pattern slants to one side, and the left half hangs lower than the right half (or maybe vice versa, but it's pretty clearly a shoddily assembled piece).
So mine isn't the only one. I already took the tags off and wore it so can't return it anymore. At least it was only $30.
Just got a pair in today. They're definitely not warm by any means, but seem a little more substantial than the slim fit chinos I'd tried out in the spring. I wouldn't buy them expecting anything thick, as I could probably rock these year round. A big positive is that the pockets aren't super deep - hate that shit.
How's the instore stock compared to the website? I'd love a couple pairs of the skinny fit chinos in dark grey and beige, but my size is sold out online. Worth seeing if SuddenLee can take a look in the NYC stores?
My flannels are constructed fine. Pretty identical fit to the slim OCBDs except for a longer length, IMO.
Edited by Samir - 10/10/13 at 1:09pm
Give it a go, but I find the slim fit OCBD's to be pretty short at the front.
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styles mentioned in this thread:
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 17 seconds ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › BNIB Carmina fur lined boots Soller last size 10 UK 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › James Dean Barn Jacket made by Stevenson Overall---Medium 4 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 5 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...