or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Uniqlo Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Uniqlo Thread - Page 652

post #9766 of 12692
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghdvfddzgzdzg View Post

Indeed. Asian medium blazers fit me better than American small blazers bc the Asian mediums have shorter arms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by who8mahrice View Post

They do not. The two oxfords I have from Taiwan seem to be shorter in the sleeves, but long in the body.

This used to be the case but my recent (from this March 2013) Japanese oxfords (size L) fit 100% the same as my American oxfords (size M).
post #9767 of 12692

Thanks for the sizing info. I'm 6'1" so I'm kinda paranoid about too-short sleeves, but since this Hong Kong seller seems to be the cheapest way to get Uniqlo in Canada I might just take the risk...

post #9768 of 12692
Has anyone handled the corduroy long sleeve shirts? Not sure if they are worth it for beaters to work and the weekend once the temp drops. Thanks.
post #9769 of 12692
Quote:
Originally Posted by yesssir View Post

Has anyone handled the corduroy long sleeve shirts? Not sure if they are worth it for beaters to work and the weekend once the temp drops. Thanks.

They are ok. Seem average so never seriously considered buying.
post #9770 of 12692
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance View Post

ok y'all what's the verdict on the airism boxer briefs- true to size or size up one?

Comfy and true-to-size unless you're particularly well-endowed.

post #9771 of 12692
Quote:
Originally Posted by J BAILEY View Post
 

Thanks for the sizing info. I'm 6'1" so I'm kinda paranoid about too-short sleeves, but since this Hong Kong seller seems to be the cheapest way to get Uniqlo in Canada I might just take the risk...

 

Have you or anyone else bought off that seller before? Is 100% legit merch? Id be interested as there's no Uniqlo in italy yet and none of the online shops ships here.. Just had chance to buy stuff in their flagships when in Paris and London, wouldnt mind getting something shipped.

post #9772 of 12692
Quote:
Originally Posted by J BAILEY View Post

Thanks for the sizing info. I'm 6'1" so I'm kinda paranoid about too-short sleeves, but since this Hong Kong seller seems to be the cheapest way to get Uniqlo in Canada I might just take the risk...

I offer a free proxy service for the UK online store. I've helped out many Canadians...
post #9773 of 12692
Quote:
Originally Posted by w0lf View Post

Have you or anyone else bought off that seller before? Is 100% legit merch? Id be interested as there's no Uniqlo in italy yet and none of the online shops ships here.. Just had chance to buy stuff in their flagships when in Paris and London, wouldnt mind getting something shipped.

The seller has 60,000+ positive feedback, so I would think its legit.
post #9774 of 12692
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwai333 View Post


The seller has 60,000+ positive feedback, so I would think its legit.

 

You never know with these HK sellers on ebay, anyway Just noticed the UK webstore now delivers to Italy tho so im good!

post #9775 of 12692
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post


This used to be the case but my recent (from this March 2013) Japanese oxfords (size L) fit 100% the same as my American oxfords (size M).

My blazer was on sale in japan in August, so I'm guessing it was a spring or early summer '13 item.
post #9776 of 12692
Quote:
Originally Posted by w0lf View Post

You never know with these HK sellers on ebay, anyway Just noticed the UK webstore now delivers to Italy tho so im good!

And also, what idiot would want to fake uniqlo
post #9777 of 12692
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwai333 View Post


And also, what idiot would want to fake uniqlo

 

did i hurt your feelings or something by asking that? 

post #9778 of 12692
Quote:
Originally Posted by w0lf View Post

did i hurt your feelings or something by asking that? 

Nah, was just stating the obvious
Edited by hwai333 - 10/9/13 at 8:40am
post #9779 of 12692
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbaland View Post

Got a flannel and it is twisted and the placket twists towards the left quite a bit. Dumb question, but will washing fix this or did they just mess up with the sewing?

it's a sewing screw up, washing will not help
post #9780 of 12692
Seconding the comments on crummy construction on the flannels. I picked up one of the purple plaid ones, and it's put together unevenly. The pattern slants to one side, and the left half hangs lower than the right half (or maybe vice versa, but it's pretty clearly a shoddily assembled piece).
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Uniqlo Thread