I just wonder if it's worth to specifically hem Uniqlo pants, considering the low price and hemming will surely cost half as much as the pants.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing to look taller? Last post on 3/3/14 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 650
Styleforum Top Picks
post #9737 of 12529
10/7/13 at 12:59pm
post #9738 of 12529
10/7/13 at 1:03pm
post #9739 of 12529
10/7/13 at 1:08pm
It cost ten bucks. Hem your pants.
post #9740 of 12529
10/7/13 at 1:27pm
post #9741 of 12529
10/7/13 at 1:32pm
post #9742 of 12529
10/7/13 at 1:38pm
post #9743 of 12529
10/7/13 at 1:45pm
Shit, I just found out it costs me $30 a pair to hem and slim pants to my liking. That puts my whole backlog of cheap or thrifted pants in jeopardy -- vivid Uniqlos, Armanis of fine Italian fabric and construction, save for the wide, swishing hems. Once, I imagined myself trolling these streets like the second coming of a pale JKissi, but now -- now that has all crumbled to ruin.
Buy the right length, kids, is what I'm saying. Buy them or suffer my fate.
post #9744 of 12529
10/7/13 at 1:58pm
post #9745 of 12529
10/7/13 at 4:01pm
post #9746 of 12529
10/7/13 at 4:07pm
post #9747 of 12529
10/7/13 at 4:14pm
post #9748 of 12529
10/7/13 at 5:39pm
post #9749 of 12529
10/7/13 at 5:43pm
UNIQLO ON TV!
There's Elizabeth Henstridge, a.k.a. Agent Simmons, the improbably hot science geek from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., rocking the white print shirt, and Clinton Kelly, host of TLC's What Not to Wear, likely souring you on the cashmere cardigan.
This last one is just Randy Quaid. Not sure why that's on my computer, exactly.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
Currently, there are 1571 Active Users (364 Members and 1207 Guests)
- › gennaro paone: former head tailor of rubinacci 35 seconds ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 1 minute ago
- › 'Posting Up' at the Club / Bar - Let's Discuss 2 minutes ago
- › Does anybody still sends out covering letters? 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › So long, A Suitable Wardrobe... 5 minutes ago
- › Experiences with Yoox? Help please! 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...