I just wonder if it's worth to specifically hem Uniqlo pants, considering the low price and hemming will surely cost half as much as the pants.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 650
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9737 of 1344710/7/13 at 12:59pmpost #9738 of 1344710/7/13 at 1:03pmpost #9739 of 1344710/7/13 at 1:08pmQuote:
It cost ten bucks. Hem your pants.post #9740 of 1344710/7/13 at 1:27pmpost #9741 of 1344710/7/13 at 1:32pmpost #9742 of 1344710/7/13 at 1:38pmpost #9743 of 1344710/7/13 at 1:45pm
Shit, I just found out it costs me $30 a pair to hem and slim pants to my liking. That puts my whole backlog of cheap or thrifted pants in jeopardy -- vivid Uniqlos, Armanis of fine Italian fabric and construction, save for the wide, swishing hems. Once, I imagined myself trolling these streets like the second coming of a pale JKissi, but now -- now that has all crumbled to ruin.
Buy the right length, kids, is what I'm saying. Buy them or suffer my fate.post #9744 of 1344710/7/13 at 1:58pmpost #9745 of 1344710/7/13 at 4:01pmpost #9746 of 1344710/7/13 at 4:07pmpost #9747 of 1344710/7/13 at 4:14pmpost #9748 of 1344710/7/13 at 5:39pmpost #9749 of 1344710/7/13 at 5:43pm
UNIQLO ON TV!
There's Elizabeth Henstridge, a.k.a. Agent Simmons, the improbably hot science geek from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., rocking the white print shirt, and Clinton Kelly, host of TLC's What Not to Wear, likely souring you on the cashmere cardigan.
This last one is just Randy Quaid. Not sure why that's on my computer, exactly.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 968 Active Users (167 Members and 801 Guests)
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 31 seconds ago
- › 38S/R RLPL St. Andrews Navy 3-Button Suit 59 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › RLPL St. Andrews 3-Button Navy Suit -- 38 S/R 4 minutes ago
- › Style help 6 minutes ago
- › JOHN LOBB BLACK TWO-EYELET DERBY UK 8E 20 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 23 minutes ago
- › SW&D Sneakers and Trainers Challenge: 1 August – 9 August 2015 24 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 26 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 33 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...