Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/26/15 at 3:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Mod to Suedehead Last post on Today at 1:27 am in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 647
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9692 of 1303510/2/13 at 9:05amQuote:Originally Posted by ChetB
—Much better than I expected. Quality is surprisingly solid.
—Definitely fall/winter only. They're substantial.
—7.5" leg opening on size 33.
—There's an extra 3.5" to let down in the inseam, in case you want to add cuffs or are a giant. There's also an extra 2" to let out in the waist.
Hey Chet what's the waist measurement on the size 33?
Thankspost #9693 of 1303510/2/13 at 9:30amQuote:
Most of its stuff is definitely worth the price point. I'm not too sure about the $29.99 poly/cotton constructed zip-up hoodie though.
Would you guys consider any of its poly/cotton blends?post #9694 of 1303510/2/13 at 12:26pmpost #9695 of 1303510/2/13 at 4:10pmQuote:
i get the impression that once they get the return, you are refunded the cost of the item minus $7. you're paying a return fee, not a shipping cost. when it comes to exchanges they will waive the $7 fee, but it seems like you have to call them.post #9696 of 1303510/2/13 at 5:02pmpost #9697 of 1303510/2/13 at 5:13pmpost #9698 of 1303510/2/13 at 6:58pmpost #9699 of 1303510/2/13 at 7:22pmpost #9700 of 1303510/2/13 at 7:28pmpost #9701 of 1303510/2/13 at 10:27pmJust had to shout the Perfect Shape Cargos by Uniqlo. Was lounging around in these today, and realized it's been exactly a year since I first copped. Most comfortable pants I own, save for some Dries stuff, and the pair I have are still looking good. Goodish taper if you care about that. I think I was recommended these by an SF member actually.post #9702 of 1303510/3/13 at 5:15ampost #9703 of 1303510/3/13 at 7:29ampost #9704 of 1303510/3/13 at 8:46amQuote:
I don't have the blazer but have had a fair number of woolen Uniqlo cardigans, sweaters etc. and they start pilling pretty quickly and dramatically. I mostly stick to their cotton stuff now.
- The Uniqlo Thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › things that are making you happy 4 seconds ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 6 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 46 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Eidos Napoli 2 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 3 minutes ago
- › The Casual Suit vs. Odd Jacket and Trousers 3 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAR... 3 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...