Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 647
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9692 of 1382910/2/13 at 9:05amQuote:Originally Posted by ChetB
—Much better than I expected. Quality is surprisingly solid.
—Definitely fall/winter only. They're substantial.
—7.5" leg opening on size 33.
—There's an extra 3.5" to let down in the inseam, in case you want to add cuffs or are a giant. There's also an extra 2" to let out in the waist.
Hey Chet what's the waist measurement on the size 33?
Thankspost #9693 of 1382910/2/13 at 9:30amQuote:
Most of its stuff is definitely worth the price point. I'm not too sure about the $29.99 poly/cotton constructed zip-up hoodie though.
Would you guys consider any of its poly/cotton blends?post #9694 of 1382910/2/13 at 12:26pmpost #9695 of 1382910/2/13 at 4:10pmQuote:
i get the impression that once they get the return, you are refunded the cost of the item minus $7. you're paying a return fee, not a shipping cost. when it comes to exchanges they will waive the $7 fee, but it seems like you have to call them.post #9696 of 1382910/2/13 at 5:02pmpost #9697 of 1382910/2/13 at 5:13pmpost #9698 of 1382910/2/13 at 6:58pmpost #9699 of 1382910/2/13 at 7:22pmpost #9700 of 1382910/2/13 at 7:28pmpost #9701 of 1382910/2/13 at 10:27pmJust had to shout the Perfect Shape Cargos by Uniqlo. Was lounging around in these today, and realized it's been exactly a year since I first copped. Most comfortable pants I own, save for some Dries stuff, and the pair I have are still looking good. Goodish taper if you care about that. I think I was recommended these by an SF member actually.post #9702 of 1382910/3/13 at 5:15ampost #9703 of 1382910/3/13 at 7:29ampost #9704 of 1382910/3/13 at 8:46amQuote:
I don't have the blazer but have had a fair number of woolen Uniqlo cardigans, sweaters etc. and they start pilling pretty quickly and dramatically. I mostly stick to their cotton stuff now.
- The Uniqlo Thread
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green UK9/US9.5F Dark Oak 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 8 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 16 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 17 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 19 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 20 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 23 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 26 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?