or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Uniqlo Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Uniqlo Thread - Page 631

post #9451 of 12524
The Soho store is selling the premium cotton tees for $5.90 this week. Pretty great deal for a nice midweight tee that isn't too boxy IMO
post #9452 of 12524
Anyone tried the Skinny Fit Colour Jeans (http://www.uniqlo.com/uk/store/goods/078959)? Just wondering how they compare to the T-000?
post #9453 of 12524

I'm 5'9" ~125lbs. What size should I get the bomber/MA-1 in? XS?

post #9454 of 12524
Quote:
Originally Posted by momentoftruth View Post

The Soho store is selling the premium cotton tees for $5.90 this week. Pretty great deal for a nice midweight tee that isn't too boxy IMO

Only Soho store? Anyone know if the Sf is having the same deal?

post #9455 of 12524
Quote:
Originally Posted by theh00d View Post

Only Soho store? Anyone know if the Sf is having the same deal?

Yeah it's $5.90 in SF too
post #9456 of 12524
Bought some of the men's leggings recently, which are perfect for bulking given the amount of stretch, but the smell is just god awful. Smells like cheap fucken fabrics.
post #9457 of 12524
SF had a lot of MA-1s earlier. I picked one up after work and am quite happy with it. I'm saddened by placketless bombers, but the lining makes it fit and look much better than the spring one.
post #9458 of 12524
Quote:
Originally Posted by nineohtoo View Post

SF had a lot of MA-1s earlier. I picked one up after work and am quite happy with it. I'm saddened by placketless bombers, but the lining makes it fit and look much better than the spring one.

nice. pics?
post #9459 of 12524
Does anyone have experience with a Uniqlo suit? Whats the fit like?
post #9460 of 12524

Do they still do suit separates? 

post #9461 of 12524
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post


Yeah it's $5.90 in SF too

Cool thanks bout to stock up

post #9462 of 12524
Anyone want to proxy me some underwear?

Need this in every color in XL besides that orange
http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/lifewear/men-dry-chambray-briefs/076607-55-005?ref=mens-clothing%2Fmens-underwear-and-loungewear%2Fmens-underwear

Would love you forever
post #9463 of 12524

I'm actually pretty happy with the shirts. The neck, shoulders, and chest are perfect. I do wish they ran a little slimmer in the waist. Most inexpensive shirts seem to have really low armholes and come untucked if you raise your hands above your head, but these don't have that problem.

post #9464 of 12524
Fit pics?!?
post #9465 of 12524
Ok I went to the store and the premium cotton tees weren't on sale only the crew neck pocket t shirt
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Uniqlo Thread