indesert, what colors do muji do?
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing to look taller? Last post on 3/3/14 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 623
Styleforum Top Picks
Interesting to hear this. I can't help but wonder if the "outside Japan" linen shirts are made differently from the Japanese market linen shirts.
The ones that I picked up in Tokyo have a "premium linen" label inside and the linen is very soft and nice, particularly once it's been washed and ironed once. The collar shape is nice, too. Whilst the collar band isn't as tall nor the collar leaves as long and wide as my work shirts, the collar is still a nice size and looks good when worn without a tie.
Can anyone with experience with both the Vintage Chinos and the Slim Fit Chinos tell me how they differ in fit re: rise, thighs, and taper? Aside from the ultra low-rise, the Vintage Chinos fit me pretty well. I'm intrigued by the Slim Fit Chinos since they have some spandex for stretch, but I'm worried that they'll be too tight for my thighs (I bike and run a lot). For reference, both Dockers Alphas and Uniqlo's slim fit jeans are too tight for me.
I have a pair of the vintage, two pair of the slim. Slim are made from a thinner, lighter material, not the more "traditional" textile found with the vintage. Kind of like it for summer time. Vintage is fairly straight legged, slim is tapered. I also have built up calves from running, and the slim fits will hug your calves. But the addition of spandex doesn't make it feel constricting.
How are those easy care precise measurement shirts? Are they slim dress shirts? They also come in 1/2 inch increments for neck and sleeve.
It's available under the promotional price of 19.99. It's 20 bucks a pop, so I don't expect much, but I would like to hear the general consensus from SF
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 21 seconds ago
- › Feedback on Sarar suits 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › gennaro paone: former head tailor of rubinacci 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 8 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 9 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...