indesert, what colors do muji do?
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 623post #9331 of 138297/25/13 at 7:20am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9332 of 138297/25/13 at 9:53ampost #9333 of 138297/25/13 at 4:44pmQuote:Quote:
Interesting to hear this. I can't help but wonder if the "outside Japan" linen shirts are made differently from the Japanese market linen shirts.
The ones that I picked up in Tokyo have a "premium linen" label inside and the linen is very soft and nice, particularly once it's been washed and ironed once. The collar shape is nice, too. Whilst the collar band isn't as tall nor the collar leaves as long and wide as my work shirts, the collar is still a nice size and looks good when worn without a tie.post #9334 of 138297/25/13 at 7:12pmpost #9335 of 138297/25/13 at 7:44pmpost #9336 of 138297/26/13 at 8:53ampost #9337 of 138297/27/13 at 5:34pmCan anyone with experience with both the Vintage Chinos and the Slim Fit Chinos tell me how they differ in fit re: rise, thighs, and taper? Aside from the ultra low-rise, the Vintage Chinos fit me pretty well. I'm intrigued by the Slim Fit Chinos since they have some spandex for stretch, but I'm worried that they'll be too tight for my thighs (I bike and run a lot). For reference, both Dockers Alphas and Uniqlo's slim fit jeans are too tight for me.post #9338 of 138297/27/13 at 6:53pmpost #9339 of 138297/27/13 at 7:43pmpost #9340 of 138297/28/13 at 7:04ampost #9341 of 138297/28/13 at 7:09amQuote:Originally Posted by TheDroog
Can anyone with experience with both the Vintage Chinos and the Slim Fit Chinos tell me how they differ in fit re: rise, thighs, and taper? Aside from the ultra low-rise, the Vintage Chinos fit me pretty well. I'm intrigued by the Slim Fit Chinos since they have some spandex for stretch, but I'm worried that they'll be too tight for my thighs (I bike and run a lot). For reference, both Dockers Alphas and Uniqlo's slim fit jeans are too tight for me.
I have a pair of the vintage, two pair of the slim. Slim are made from a thinner, lighter material, not the more "traditional" textile found with the vintage. Kind of like it for summer time. Vintage is fairly straight legged, slim is tapered. I also have built up calves from running, and the slim fits will hug your calves. But the addition of spandex doesn't make it feel constricting.post #9342 of 138297/28/13 at 1:11pmpost #9343 of 138297/28/13 at 6:59pmpost #9344 of 138297/28/13 at 9:26pmpost #9345 of 138297/29/13 at 4:18am
How are those easy care precise measurement shirts? Are they slim dress shirts? They also come in 1/2 inch increments for neck and sleeve.
It's available under the promotional price of 19.99. It's 20 bucks a pop, so I don't expect much, but I would like to hear the general consensus from SF
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › Borrelli cotton and linen white shirt size 16/41 42 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 53 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 6 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 10 minutes ago
- › Design work I wish I'd done 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?