Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 612
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9167 of 134076/22/13 at 12:14pmpost #9168 of 134076/22/13 at 3:53pm
Careful with the white jeans, I got a pair of slim straights and the pockets show through. Worse yet they're super deep pockets. There goes 30 bucks I'll never see again.
As for standouts, the MB polo. Not exactly getting why people are hating on them. Bought two and love them. Cut perfectly, at least for my body.post #9169 of 134076/23/13 at 9:31ampost #9170 of 134076/23/13 at 9:57ampost #9171 of 134076/23/13 at 6:20pmpost #9172 of 134076/24/13 at 10:49ampost #9173 of 134076/24/13 at 10:53amQuote:
T-000s are now known as the Skinny Fit jeans as shown in this guide
If the UK webstore has what you want I'm happy to proxy a pair for free
http://www.uniqlo.com/uk/store/clothing/uq/uj/men/post #9174 of 134076/24/13 at 12:58pmpost #9175 of 134076/24/13 at 1:30pmpost #9176 of 134076/24/13 at 5:18pmHad the biggest laugh today at Uniqlo store.
You walk into the store they give you a scratching ticket where you could win a prize. It said I won a hand fan. I was expecting one of them cool little battery operated hand fan. Instead I got a cardboard with a slapped wooden stick on it. Had a good laugh!post #9177 of 134076/24/13 at 11:06pmhttp://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/lifewear/men-oxford-slim-fit-long-sleeve-shirt/078766-54-003?ref=mens-clothing%2Fmens-tops%2Fmens-casual-shirts
new range of slim fit oxfords spotted - item code 078766
anyone tried the above and how are they different from the recent ones, http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/lifewear/men-oxford-slim-fit-long-sleeve-shirt/076081-11-006?ref=mens-clothing%2Fmens-tops%2Fmens-casual-shirtspost #9178 of 134076/24/13 at 11:24pmpost #9179 of 134076/25/13 at 10:59am
so at a crossroads here. i'm normally a small in uniqlo button downs, and a medium in uniqlo t-shirts. currently im @ 5'9 153lb 39chest 31waist.
however, the button-ups have become pretty snug at the moment b/c of lifting. theyre especially tight around the bicep, thinking about sizing up on some OCBDs to a medium.
my main issue is that im worried about if they'll flare dramatically around the waist. anyone have any experience in the size difference between the small and medium?
also, would using the dryer on them help with the length? i usually line drypost #9180 of 134076/25/13 at 11:26amCan anyone tell me how the Uniqlo skinny fit jeans compare to the Levis 511's?
I'm after some black jeans that fit like my APC PS. Got some 511's today in size 30W 34L to get a bit of stacking. I think they look too loose compared to my APC's. Maybe getting a 30/32 would help that. Are the Uniqlo skinnys skinnier? If not, anyone recommend a decent pair? Needs to have a narrow leg opening too!
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 seconds ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 17 seconds ago
- › The GQ Fit (I want it as tight as possible without cutting off... 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 3 minutes ago
- › 2015-2016 Official Football / Soccer Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 4 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...