Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/19/16 at 4:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 612post #9167 of 140906/22/13 at 12:14pmpost #9168 of 140906/22/13 at 3:53pm
Careful with the white jeans, I got a pair of slim straights and the pockets show through. Worse yet they're super deep pockets. There goes 30 bucks I'll never see again.
As for standouts, the MB polo. Not exactly getting why people are hating on them. Bought two and love them. Cut perfectly, at least for my body.post #9169 of 140906/23/13 at 9:31ampost #9170 of 140906/23/13 at 9:57ampost #9171 of 140906/23/13 at 6:20pmpost #9172 of 140906/24/13 at 10:49ampost #9173 of 140906/24/13 at 10:53amQuote:
T-000s are now known as the Skinny Fit jeans as shown in this guide
If the UK webstore has what you want I'm happy to proxy a pair for free
http://www.uniqlo.com/uk/store/clothing/uq/uj/men/post #9174 of 140906/24/13 at 12:58pmpost #9175 of 140906/24/13 at 1:30pmpost #9176 of 140906/24/13 at 5:18pmHad the biggest laugh today at Uniqlo store.
You walk into the store they give you a scratching ticket where you could win a prize. It said I won a hand fan. I was expecting one of them cool little battery operated hand fan. Instead I got a cardboard with a slapped wooden stick on it. Had a good laugh!post #9177 of 140906/24/13 at 11:06pmhttp://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/lifewear/men-oxford-slim-fit-long-sleeve-shirt/078766-54-003?ref=mens-clothing%2Fmens-tops%2Fmens-casual-shirts
new range of slim fit oxfords spotted - item code 078766
anyone tried the above and how are they different from the recent ones, http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/lifewear/men-oxford-slim-fit-long-sleeve-shirt/076081-11-006?ref=mens-clothing%2Fmens-tops%2Fmens-casual-shirtspost #9178 of 140906/24/13 at 11:24pmpost #9179 of 140906/25/13 at 10:59am
so at a crossroads here. i'm normally a small in uniqlo button downs, and a medium in uniqlo t-shirts. currently im @ 5'9 153lb 39chest 31waist.
however, the button-ups have become pretty snug at the moment b/c of lifting. theyre especially tight around the bicep, thinking about sizing up on some OCBDs to a medium.
my main issue is that im worried about if they'll flare dramatically around the waist. anyone have any experience in the size difference between the small and medium?
also, would using the dryer on them help with the length? i usually line drypost #9180 of 140906/25/13 at 11:26amCan anyone tell me how the Uniqlo skinny fit jeans compare to the Levis 511's?
I'm after some black jeans that fit like my APC PS. Got some 511's today in size 30W 34L to get a bit of stacking. I think they look too loose compared to my APC's. Maybe getting a 30/32 would help that. Are the Uniqlo skinnys skinnier? If not, anyone recommend a decent pair? Needs to have a narrow leg opening too!
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › BRAND NEW JCrew Alden Shell Cordovan PCT Boots, Barrie, Color 8, 9D 10 seconds ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 15 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 1 minute ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 8 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 11 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...