Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 589
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8822 of 134434/18/13 at 6:07pmpost #8823 of 134434/18/13 at 6:54pmpost #8824 of 134434/18/13 at 7:24pmpost #8825 of 134434/18/13 at 8:00pmpost #8826 of 134434/18/13 at 8:40pmpost #8827 of 134434/18/13 at 9:09pmpost #8828 of 134434/18/13 at 9:31pmpost #8829 of 134434/18/13 at 10:02pmpost #8830 of 134434/19/13 at 9:09am
True that. I have way too many uniqlo button downs, and oxfords...even getting the oxfords in different sizes and slim and regular just to cover all the bases. but hell, they are nice and i'm wearing one right now.
no brainer b/c the oxford is $29 or $19 on sale, compare that to epaulet's $150 (which I do have some too, and they are def nicer, but 5x or 7x better? likely not).post #8831 of 134434/19/13 at 9:15ampost #8832 of 134434/19/13 at 1:21pm
Hello everyone, my first post on Styleforum.
I'm sure a similar question has been addressed somewhere in this thread but it's pretty dificult to locate it with nearly 600 pages--so I was hoping yall could help me out a little.
I've been searching for a brand that fits my body to no avail. I'm 5'8 and weigh 155 lbs. I have a normal (slender by American standards) Asian body frame but also have a slightly muscular build. My jacket size seems to be somewhere between 36 and 37. As a point of comparison, I can't even fit into J.Crew's slim fit line because while their size small fits well in the shoulder width and chest, the armhole and sleeves are way too big and loose throughout.
From what I've read, it seems like Uniqlo has relatively narrower sleeves so I wanted to give it a try. What line (slim vs others) and what size (XS vs S) do you think would best fit me?
Edited by choj - 4/19/13 at 1:47pmpost #8833 of 134434/19/13 at 1:32pmpost #8834 of 134434/19/13 at 3:16pmpost #8835 of 134434/19/13 at 3:29pmAnyone have experience with the new chino shorts on the site or chino shorts in the past. I have a 29" waist and the small's measurements say 31.5" waist and 12.5" thigh. The 10.5" inseam looks good but I'm surprised its so relaxed.
Is that accurate? And/or will they shrink with wash? Should I get the small or not bother
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Australian Members 7 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 7 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 16 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Help Please for a bespoke Dinner Jacket (tuxedo) 33 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 38 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 47 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 49 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 52 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...