Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 589
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8822 of 138294/18/13 at 6:07pmpost #8823 of 138294/18/13 at 6:54pmpost #8824 of 138294/18/13 at 7:24pmpost #8825 of 138294/18/13 at 8:00pmpost #8826 of 138294/18/13 at 8:40pmpost #8827 of 138294/18/13 at 9:09pmpost #8828 of 138294/18/13 at 9:31pmpost #8829 of 138294/18/13 at 10:02pmpost #8830 of 138294/19/13 at 9:09am
True that. I have way too many uniqlo button downs, and oxfords...even getting the oxfords in different sizes and slim and regular just to cover all the bases. but hell, they are nice and i'm wearing one right now.
no brainer b/c the oxford is $29 or $19 on sale, compare that to epaulet's $150 (which I do have some too, and they are def nicer, but 5x or 7x better? likely not).post #8831 of 138294/19/13 at 9:15ampost #8832 of 138294/19/13 at 1:21pm
Hello everyone, my first post on Styleforum.
I'm sure a similar question has been addressed somewhere in this thread but it's pretty dificult to locate it with nearly 600 pages--so I was hoping yall could help me out a little.
I've been searching for a brand that fits my body to no avail. I'm 5'8 and weigh 155 lbs. I have a normal (slender by American standards) Asian body frame but also have a slightly muscular build. My jacket size seems to be somewhere between 36 and 37. As a point of comparison, I can't even fit into J.Crew's slim fit line because while their size small fits well in the shoulder width and chest, the armhole and sleeves are way too big and loose throughout.
From what I've read, it seems like Uniqlo has relatively narrower sleeves so I wanted to give it a try. What line (slim vs others) and what size (XS vs S) do you think would best fit me?
Edited by choj - 4/19/13 at 1:47pmpost #8833 of 138294/19/13 at 1:32pmpost #8834 of 138294/19/13 at 3:16pmpost #8835 of 138294/19/13 at 3:29pmAnyone have experience with the new chino shorts on the site or chino shorts in the past. I have a 29" waist and the small's measurements say 31.5" waist and 12.5" thigh. The 10.5" inseam looks good but I'm surprised its so relaxed.
Is that accurate? And/or will they shrink with wash? Should I get the small or not bother
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Help ID the maker of this beautiful bespoke shoe? 6 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 10 minutes ago
- › How do I tell which Zegna Tux I bought? 14 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 18 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli Tipo 48S/38S!!! Blue plaid!!!! 18 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 29 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 29 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...