Ah, thanks! Saved me a lot of hassle.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 586
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8777 of 138294/14/13 at 6:09ampost #8778 of 138294/14/13 at 3:00pmpost #8779 of 138294/14/13 at 8:55pmpost #8780 of 138294/14/13 at 9:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by bennyy
i just got cart jacked..
can anyone help me find this shirt in XS or Small, color NAVY.post #8781 of 138294/14/13 at 9:58pmpost #8782 of 138294/14/13 at 10:10pmpost #8783 of 138294/14/13 at 11:13pmQuote:
I was actually there on Saturday.
Great store, lots of items in stock.. There is also a lot of promotions going on.
Has anyone ever called an Uniqlo store and placed an order? Do they provide free shipping?post #8784 of 138294/15/13 at 12:35amQuote:
They fit me great. But I prefer their washed polo. Last year I bought a few and returned them (decided to rock only tees) but this year I'm itching to wear a few of their washed polos.Quote:
Cool thanks! I will report back hopefully with some findings/purchases.post #8785 of 138294/15/13 at 3:18amQuote:
I tried on the short sleeve shirt with birds on it in medium:
No way were the measurements correct. It didn't fit that much bigger than my slim fit OCBDs.post #8786 of 138294/15/13 at 3:23amQuote:Originally Posted by bennyy
i just got cart jacked..
can anyone help me find this shirt in XS or Small, color NAVY.
XS and Small in Navy, I can proxy for free if you're unable to get it Stateside.post #8787 of 138294/15/13 at 9:46amQuote:
at least in their dry packaged tshirts, it means the fabric is supposed to wick sweat away from your body to keep you 'dry.' Doesn't really work in practice though.
I can only assume they mean the same for other things like jackets.post #8788 of 138294/15/13 at 11:11ampost #8789 of 138294/16/13 at 9:28am
Probably been asked a million times but does anyone have experience with the cropped pants from Uniqlo.
1. How is the sizing? size up, down, tts. I wear a 29 in Uniqlo slim-straight jeans (sized down one) and was thinking of going with a 30 on the cropped pants.
2. What would you suggest in terms of color. I'm planning on wearing them this summer with white sneakers and a plain l/s tshirt (usually either navy or lavender)
I really like this look, though I'm not big on the khaki color:
3. Also, which of the following two would you suggest.
Edited by amathew - 4/16/13 at 10:08ampost #8790 of 138294/16/13 at 10:36am
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 3 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 6 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Wings + Horns Dayton Service Boot (8.5) 8 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?