Ah, thanks! Saved me a lot of hassle.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/26/15 at 3:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Mod to Suedehead Last post on Today at 7:43 am in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 586
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8777 of 130264/14/13 at 6:09ampost #8778 of 130264/14/13 at 3:00pmpost #8779 of 130264/14/13 at 8:55pmpost #8780 of 130264/14/13 at 9:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by bennyy
i just got cart jacked..
can anyone help me find this shirt in XS or Small, color NAVY.post #8781 of 130264/14/13 at 9:58pmpost #8782 of 130264/14/13 at 10:10pmpost #8783 of 130264/14/13 at 11:13pmQuote:
I was actually there on Saturday.
Great store, lots of items in stock.. There is also a lot of promotions going on.
Has anyone ever called an Uniqlo store and placed an order? Do they provide free shipping?post #8784 of 130264/15/13 at 12:35amQuote:
They fit me great. But I prefer their washed polo. Last year I bought a few and returned them (decided to rock only tees) but this year I'm itching to wear a few of their washed polos.Quote:
Cool thanks! I will report back hopefully with some findings/purchases.post #8785 of 130264/15/13 at 3:18amQuote:
I tried on the short sleeve shirt with birds on it in medium:
No way were the measurements correct. It didn't fit that much bigger than my slim fit OCBDs.post #8786 of 130264/15/13 at 3:23amQuote:Originally Posted by bennyy
i just got cart jacked..
can anyone help me find this shirt in XS or Small, color NAVY.
XS and Small in Navy, I can proxy for free if you're unable to get it Stateside.post #8787 of 130264/15/13 at 9:46amQuote:
at least in their dry packaged tshirts, it means the fabric is supposed to wick sweat away from your body to keep you 'dry.' Doesn't really work in practice though.
I can only assume they mean the same for other things like jackets.post #8788 of 130264/15/13 at 11:11ampost #8789 of 130264/16/13 at 9:28am
Probably been asked a million times but does anyone have experience with the cropped pants from Uniqlo.
1. How is the sizing? size up, down, tts. I wear a 29 in Uniqlo slim-straight jeans (sized down one) and was thinking of going with a 30 on the cropped pants.
2. What would you suggest in terms of color. I'm planning on wearing them this summer with white sneakers and a plain l/s tshirt (usually either navy or lavender)
I really like this look, though I'm not big on the khaki color:
3. Also, which of the following two would you suggest.
Edited by amathew - 4/16/13 at 10:08ampost #8790 of 130264/16/13 at 10:36am
- The Uniqlo Thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 12 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 19 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 35 seconds ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 53 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › Custom Suiting Toronto 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...