Ah, thanks! Saved me a lot of hassle.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 586
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8777 of 132974/14/13 at 6:09ampost #8778 of 132974/14/13 at 3:00pmpost #8779 of 132974/14/13 at 8:55pmpost #8780 of 132974/14/13 at 9:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by bennyy
i just got cart jacked..
can anyone help me find this shirt in XS or Small, color NAVY.post #8781 of 132974/14/13 at 9:58pmpost #8782 of 132974/14/13 at 10:10pmpost #8783 of 132974/14/13 at 11:13pmQuote:
I was actually there on Saturday.
Great store, lots of items in stock.. There is also a lot of promotions going on.
Has anyone ever called an Uniqlo store and placed an order? Do they provide free shipping?post #8784 of 132974/15/13 at 12:35amQuote:
They fit me great. But I prefer their washed polo. Last year I bought a few and returned them (decided to rock only tees) but this year I'm itching to wear a few of their washed polos.Quote:
Cool thanks! I will report back hopefully with some findings/purchases.post #8785 of 132974/15/13 at 3:18amQuote:
I tried on the short sleeve shirt with birds on it in medium:
No way were the measurements correct. It didn't fit that much bigger than my slim fit OCBDs.post #8786 of 132974/15/13 at 3:23amQuote:Originally Posted by bennyy
i just got cart jacked..
can anyone help me find this shirt in XS or Small, color NAVY.
XS and Small in Navy, I can proxy for free if you're unable to get it Stateside.post #8787 of 132974/15/13 at 9:46amQuote:
at least in their dry packaged tshirts, it means the fabric is supposed to wick sweat away from your body to keep you 'dry.' Doesn't really work in practice though.
I can only assume they mean the same for other things like jackets.post #8788 of 132974/15/13 at 11:11ampost #8789 of 132974/16/13 at 9:28am
Probably been asked a million times but does anyone have experience with the cropped pants from Uniqlo.
1. How is the sizing? size up, down, tts. I wear a 29 in Uniqlo slim-straight jeans (sized down one) and was thinking of going with a 30 on the cropped pants.
2. What would you suggest in terms of color. I'm planning on wearing them this summer with white sneakers and a plain l/s tshirt (usually either navy or lavender)
I really like this look, though I'm not big on the khaki color:
3. Also, which of the following two would you suggest.
Edited by amathew - 4/16/13 at 10:08ampost #8790 of 132974/16/13 at 10:36am
- The Uniqlo Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Cardiff in Antique Burgundy 10/10.5F 202 Last 4 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 5 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Dior Homme Thread*** 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 7 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan