by orange you mean yellow?
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Mod to Suedehead Last post on Today at 3:09 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 584post #8746 of 131594/11/13 at 8:28am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8747 of 131594/11/13 at 8:30ampost #8748 of 131594/11/13 at 10:47ampost #8749 of 131594/11/13 at 11:07amQuote:Originally Posted by max_r
Nice, they must be the same as the premium ones from a few years back. Do you know how they fit compared to the dry packaged ones? I have a 40" chest, 31" waist and wear a size small since they run big, but lately they've been getting tight in the chest/shoulders. Last time I ordered a premium cotton shirt, they ran quite a bit smaller than the dry packaged.
40.5" chest 32" waist 18" s2s. Premium T Medium. Hope that helps.
Edit: Oh the dry packaged fit way larger. I had to shrink those in the dryer for a better fit.post #8750 of 131594/11/13 at 11:18ampost #8751 of 131594/11/13 at 1:01pmpost #8752 of 131594/11/13 at 1:11pmpost #8753 of 131594/11/13 at 2:08pmpost #8754 of 131594/11/13 at 4:03pmpost #8755 of 131594/11/13 at 7:54pm
Regarding the T-Shirts.
I bought one of the $6 dry-packaged ones the other week, washed it, and it fits really great. Perfect length, but the sleeves are just a tad longer that I would like. Not too tight in the chest or shoulders. You are correct about them being thin though.
I want to try out the premium Ts as well. If I'm a XS in the dry-packaged, should I get a S in the premium them? Or just stick with XS.post #8756 of 131594/11/13 at 8:04pmpost #8757 of 131594/12/13 at 11:05ampost #8758 of 131594/12/13 at 3:55pm
I got the white slim fit oxford large delivered today (to replace the medium that didn't fit) I did also take the medium back out of the box before sending it back to take the pit to pit measurements it was just shy of 19" pit to pit. The large I got today measures about 21" pit to pit and seems to fit much better overall no pulling anywhere not tight nor loose anywhere. Again my measurements are 5'10" 38" chest 163 pounds, normally mediums aren't a problem for me. Wonder if for future orders I should stick to large, or just anything slim fit go up a size I'm thinking about a few t's and maybe that extra fine Broadcloth check that's on sale right now.
post #8759 of 131594/12/13 at 8:18pmpost #8760 of 131594/13/13 at 3:02am
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › An Interview with B&Tailor 14 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 15 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 14 minutes ago
- › Better Call Saul (AMC) 18 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 19 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 26 minutes ago
- › Unipair - Gentlemen's Shoe Boutique - Official Affiliate Thread 27 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 35 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...