by orange you mean yellow?
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 584post #8746 of 134434/11/13 at 8:28am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8747 of 134434/11/13 at 8:30ampost #8748 of 134434/11/13 at 10:47ampost #8749 of 134434/11/13 at 11:07amQuote:Originally Posted by max_r
Nice, they must be the same as the premium ones from a few years back. Do you know how they fit compared to the dry packaged ones? I have a 40" chest, 31" waist and wear a size small since they run big, but lately they've been getting tight in the chest/shoulders. Last time I ordered a premium cotton shirt, they ran quite a bit smaller than the dry packaged.
40.5" chest 32" waist 18" s2s. Premium T Medium. Hope that helps.
Edit: Oh the dry packaged fit way larger. I had to shrink those in the dryer for a better fit.post #8750 of 134434/11/13 at 11:18ampost #8751 of 134434/11/13 at 1:01pmpost #8752 of 134434/11/13 at 1:11pmpost #8753 of 134434/11/13 at 2:08pmpost #8754 of 134434/11/13 at 4:03pmpost #8755 of 134434/11/13 at 7:54pm
Regarding the T-Shirts.
I bought one of the $6 dry-packaged ones the other week, washed it, and it fits really great. Perfect length, but the sleeves are just a tad longer that I would like. Not too tight in the chest or shoulders. You are correct about them being thin though.
I want to try out the premium Ts as well. If I'm a XS in the dry-packaged, should I get a S in the premium them? Or just stick with XS.post #8756 of 134434/11/13 at 8:04pmpost #8757 of 134434/12/13 at 11:05ampost #8758 of 134434/12/13 at 3:55pm
I got the white slim fit oxford large delivered today (to replace the medium that didn't fit) I did also take the medium back out of the box before sending it back to take the pit to pit measurements it was just shy of 19" pit to pit. The large I got today measures about 21" pit to pit and seems to fit much better overall no pulling anywhere not tight nor loose anywhere. Again my measurements are 5'10" 38" chest 163 pounds, normally mediums aren't a problem for me. Wonder if for future orders I should stick to large, or just anything slim fit go up a size I'm thinking about a few t's and maybe that extra fine Broadcloth check that's on sale right now.
post #8759 of 134434/12/13 at 8:18pmpost #8760 of 134434/13/13 at 3:02am
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 10 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 10 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 14 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 15 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 15 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 19 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 27 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...