Excuse the poor image manipulation skills.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Mod to Suedehead Last post on Today at 10:46 am in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 582
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8717 of 132334/9/13 at 3:38pmpost #8718 of 132334/9/13 at 3:49pmpost #8719 of 132334/9/13 at 4:00pmpost #8720 of 132334/9/13 at 4:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by allennat
Maybe one of you could help me out.
I am on a very tight budget and need a few shirts for the next 3 months.
I am 5'5, 160lbs, an average build, not all fat not all muscle. I have a little bit of a beer belly.
I used to be 145lbs, slimmer belly, and slimmer waist,
favorite pants Guess premium lincoln jeans: size 30. now I am in Levi 511 32/30s with a little extra room, a 31/30 would be perfect right now.
favorite shirts, tailor made, to tight right now.
store shrits: Express men 1mx fitted size small. (http://www.express.com/clothing/fitted+1mx+stretch+cotton+shirt/pro/0303885/cat1007
Now the express shirts pull in the chest and in the stomach area.
I usually wear a blazer, generally a 36S express photographer size, ( http://www.express.com/clothing/cotton+sateen+photographer+blazer/pro/6113046/cat560005
This blazer now fits tight in the stomach area, but is still usable
obviously I need to lose weight but, to get me trough the next few months until I get back in shape what would you recommend as far as uniqlo sizing oxfords
Slim fit , or regular fit, small or XS ?
I really appreciate any help I can get, and there is no Uniqlo near by otherwise I would just go try it on. '
I'm about the same size. 151lbs (last I checked), 5'5", 38 chest, 33 true waist, and I bought the small in the regular fit (before there was slim fit) and needed to get it taken in at the waist and darted in the back. Straight from the store the chest was pretty spot on. Sorry I can't help with the slim fits.post #8721 of 132334/9/13 at 4:49pmpost #8722 of 132334/9/13 at 6:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by comfortablynumb
I just got the slim fit oxford in medium today, didn't fit, I wish I would of thought to take a tape and measure it before boxing it back up...I'm 5'10" 163 pounds in-between a 33 - 34" waist and 38" chest. The shirt buttoned, except for the bottom button was pretty snug and if I moved my arms it pulled at the button holes. I guess I'm going to try a large slim fit and see what that's like.
that's surprising, considering i'm 5'10 172 lbs, waist measurement 35.5" which usually = 33/34 pants, and 39" chest. I have no problem with the medium slim fit. I don't find it to be snug anywhere, i'm surprised it's too small for you.post #8723 of 132334/9/13 at 10:27pm
Thanks for the info/fit pit Trig..what's the pit to pit on your shirt? When I searched this thread I seen most where reporting 21.5" p2p I decided to unbox the shirt again and take a p2p measurement and it was about 18.5" laying flat stretched about 19" I'm wondering now if it's just a mislabeled small. New order with the large will be here Friday.post #8724 of 132334/9/13 at 11:39pmpost #8725 of 132334/10/13 at 6:03ampost #8726 of 132334/10/13 at 6:17ampost #8727 of 132334/10/13 at 7:02amQuote:Originally Posted by hitormiiss
Anyone have a real picture of these two shirts? I can't decide whether I want the blue or pink checkered. Or just help me decide which is better. Thanks!
I will take one of the blue tonight if nobody has by then.post #8728 of 132334/10/13 at 8:19ampost #8729 of 132334/10/13 at 8:38am
- The Uniqlo Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › UrbanCompositions's Menswear Compilation 1 minute ago
- › Staple leather jackets and jeans. 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 6 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 7 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 9 minutes ago
- › MAGNANNI TWO TONED WHOLECUT, US 8.5E OR 9D 10 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 12 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...