Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 581post #8701 of 138234/8/13 at 8:18pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8702 of 138234/8/13 at 8:23pmpost #8703 of 138234/8/13 at 8:27pmI like it flimsy when I do not have to wear a tie. Looks nice and soft to wear under a cardigan or jacket. If you want the plastic stays does a well enough job of keeping the collar spreads straight.
When I need to wear a tie though the cheap plastic collar stays work fine. YMMV
I now have enough shirts to rotate 1.5 weeks. Now just pick up whatever I like to add into the rotation. #feelsgood
Only thing I would change is the chest pocket but I guess that comes in handy when you in a hurry or your hands are full. The styles of print are also tasteful IMO.
Warning: I did receive a shirt with 3/4 sleeve when it was apparent the photos online as well as description revealed it to be full length sleeve. Was a bit bummed because it was the medium blue stripes shirt I've been wanting to wear. Now it is not even online in my size anymore e.g. I need a 15 1/2 or 'S' http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/lifewear/men-easy-care-stripe-long-sleeve-shirt-size-l/074786-67-175?ref=mens-clothing%2Fmens-tops%2Fmens-dress-shirts
If you ask your tailor to add double darts starting at where the shoulders blades fold with the extra bit of material, the shirt fits wonderfully in my experience.post #8704 of 138234/9/13 at 6:21am
The A is 100% cotton for GBP 20 and the H is 98% cotton, 2% Spandex for GBP 35. I wonder which ages better. My guess it's the 100% cotton one. So I guess it is not us for who they sell the Spandex jeans, right?post #8705 of 138234/9/13 at 6:23ampost #8706 of 138234/9/13 at 6:34ampost #8707 of 138234/9/13 at 6:46ampost #8708 of 138234/9/13 at 7:27amQuote:Originally Posted by name
Difference in quality between the MEN Slim Fit Straight Denim Jeans A and MEN Slim Fit Straight Denim Jeans H on the UK site?
The A is 100% cotton for GBP 20 and the H is 98% cotton, 2% Spandex for GBP 35. I wonder which ages better. My guess it's the 100% cotton one. So I guess it is not us for who they sell the Spandex jeans, right?
I would go for 100% cotton personally.post #8709 of 138234/9/13 at 7:28amhttp://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/lifewear/men-extra-fine-cotton-broadcloth-check-long-sleeve-shirt/075386-11-005#addCart
Anyone have a real picture of these two shirts? I can't decide whether I want the blue or pink checkered. Or just help me decide which is better. Thanks!post #8710 of 138234/9/13 at 7:42amQuote:Originally Posted by hitormiiss
Anyone have a real picture of these two shirts? I can't decide whether I want the blue or pink checkered. Or just help me decide which is better. Thanks!
I can take one when it gets here on Thursday. I ended up getting pink - could be a good beater version of my Schneider shirts.post #8711 of 138234/9/13 at 11:08ampost #8712 of 138234/9/13 at 12:31pm
Maybe one of you could help me out.
I am on a very tight budget and need a few shirts for the next 3 months.
I am 5'5, 160lbs, an average build, not all fat not all muscle. I have a little bit of a beer belly.
I used to be 145lbs, slimmer belly, and slimmer waist,
favorite pants Guess premium lincoln jeans: size 30. now I am in Levi 511 32/30s with a little extra room, a 31/30 would be perfect right now.
favorite shirts, tailor made, to tight right now.
store shrits: Express men 1mx fitted size small. (http://www.express.com/clothing/fitted+1mx+stretch+cotton+shirt/pro/0303885/cat1007 )
Now the express shirts pull in the chest and in the stomach area.
I usually wear a blazer, generally a 36S express photographer size, ( http://www.express.com/clothing/cotton+sateen+photographer+blazer/pro/6113046/cat560005 )
This blazer now fits tight in the stomach area, but is still usable
obviously I need to lose weight but, to get me trough the next few months until I get back in shape what would you recommend as far as uniqlo sizing oxfords
Slim fit , or regular fit, small or XS ?
I really appreciate any help I can get, and there is no Uniqlo near by otherwise I would just go try it on. '
-Natepost #8713 of 138234/9/13 at 1:13pmpost #8714 of 138234/9/13 at 2:07pm
I just got the slim fit oxford in medium today, didn't fit, I wish I would of thought to take a tape and measure it before boxing it back up...I'm 5'10" 163 pounds in-between a 33 - 34" waist and 38" chest. The shirt buttoned, except for the bottom button was pretty snug and if I moved my arms it pulled at the button holes. I guess I'm going to try a large slim fit and see what that's like.
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 1 minute ago
- › LEMAIRE 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 2 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 2 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 2 minutes ago
- › Bernie Sanders, trad icon? 5 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...