Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 581post #8701 of 134094/8/13 at 8:18pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8702 of 134094/8/13 at 8:23pmpost #8703 of 134094/8/13 at 8:27pmI like it flimsy when I do not have to wear a tie. Looks nice and soft to wear under a cardigan or jacket. If you want the plastic stays does a well enough job of keeping the collar spreads straight.
When I need to wear a tie though the cheap plastic collar stays work fine. YMMV
I now have enough shirts to rotate 1.5 weeks. Now just pick up whatever I like to add into the rotation. #feelsgood
Only thing I would change is the chest pocket but I guess that comes in handy when you in a hurry or your hands are full. The styles of print are also tasteful IMO.
Warning: I did receive a shirt with 3/4 sleeve when it was apparent the photos online as well as description revealed it to be full length sleeve. Was a bit bummed because it was the medium blue stripes shirt I've been wanting to wear. Now it is not even online in my size anymore e.g. I need a 15 1/2 or 'S' http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/lifewear/men-easy-care-stripe-long-sleeve-shirt-size-l/074786-67-175?ref=mens-clothing%2Fmens-tops%2Fmens-dress-shirts
If you ask your tailor to add double darts starting at where the shoulders blades fold with the extra bit of material, the shirt fits wonderfully in my experience.post #8704 of 134094/9/13 at 6:21am
The A is 100% cotton for GBP 20 and the H is 98% cotton, 2% Spandex for GBP 35. I wonder which ages better. My guess it's the 100% cotton one. So I guess it is not us for who they sell the Spandex jeans, right?post #8705 of 134094/9/13 at 6:23ampost #8706 of 134094/9/13 at 6:34ampost #8707 of 134094/9/13 at 6:46ampost #8708 of 134094/9/13 at 7:27amQuote:Originally Posted by name
Difference in quality between the MEN Slim Fit Straight Denim Jeans A and MEN Slim Fit Straight Denim Jeans H on the UK site?
The A is 100% cotton for GBP 20 and the H is 98% cotton, 2% Spandex for GBP 35. I wonder which ages better. My guess it's the 100% cotton one. So I guess it is not us for who they sell the Spandex jeans, right?
I would go for 100% cotton personally.post #8709 of 134094/9/13 at 7:28amhttp://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/lifewear/men-extra-fine-cotton-broadcloth-check-long-sleeve-shirt/075386-11-005#addCart
Anyone have a real picture of these two shirts? I can't decide whether I want the blue or pink checkered. Or just help me decide which is better. Thanks!post #8710 of 134094/9/13 at 7:42amQuote:Originally Posted by hitormiiss
Anyone have a real picture of these two shirts? I can't decide whether I want the blue or pink checkered. Or just help me decide which is better. Thanks!
I can take one when it gets here on Thursday. I ended up getting pink - could be a good beater version of my Schneider shirts.post #8711 of 134094/9/13 at 11:08ampost #8712 of 134094/9/13 at 12:31pm
Maybe one of you could help me out.
I am on a very tight budget and need a few shirts for the next 3 months.
I am 5'5, 160lbs, an average build, not all fat not all muscle. I have a little bit of a beer belly.
I used to be 145lbs, slimmer belly, and slimmer waist,
favorite pants Guess premium lincoln jeans: size 30. now I am in Levi 511 32/30s with a little extra room, a 31/30 would be perfect right now.
favorite shirts, tailor made, to tight right now.
store shrits: Express men 1mx fitted size small. (http://www.express.com/clothing/fitted+1mx+stretch+cotton+shirt/pro/0303885/cat1007 )
Now the express shirts pull in the chest and in the stomach area.
I usually wear a blazer, generally a 36S express photographer size, ( http://www.express.com/clothing/cotton+sateen+photographer+blazer/pro/6113046/cat560005 )
This blazer now fits tight in the stomach area, but is still usable
obviously I need to lose weight but, to get me trough the next few months until I get back in shape what would you recommend as far as uniqlo sizing oxfords
Slim fit , or regular fit, small or XS ?
I really appreciate any help I can get, and there is no Uniqlo near by otherwise I would just go try it on. '
-Natepost #8713 of 134094/9/13 at 1:13pmpost #8714 of 134094/9/13 at 2:07pm
I just got the slim fit oxford in medium today, didn't fit, I wish I would of thought to take a tape and measure it before boxing it back up...I'm 5'10" 163 pounds in-between a 33 - 34" waist and 38" chest. The shirt buttoned, except for the bottom button was pretty snug and if I moved my arms it pulled at the button holes. I guess I'm going to try a large slim fit and see what that's like.
- The Uniqlo Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 31 seconds ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 57 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › OAK ROOM - Gentlemen`s Shoe Store - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 13 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 20 minutes ago
- › Takahiro Miyashita - Number (N)ine, The Soloist 20 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 20 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...