I need a new pair of chinos. do you all recommend the slim fit flat front chinos? they look pretty good for the price. Is the fit decent? i'm guessing the sizing is TTS
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 573
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8582 of 138293/27/13 at 9:55ampost #8583 of 138293/27/13 at 10:30amQuote:Quote:
I don't understand the rationale here. I mean if you cut the tag, what stops you from wearing it and returning it after one wear as long as the tags are OK. If you cut the tag off you even have the opportunity to wash the shirt before returning it if they allowed shirts to be returned with tags, but not attached to shirt.post #8584 of 138293/27/13 at 10:56ampost #8585 of 138293/27/13 at 5:19pmGot a flannel in large for the promotion price, too bad they look like they're done for the season. Fit is perfect (I wish the oxfords fit like this.) Got some premium socks for a buck something a pair. I Didn't know they were thin dress socks. Oh well. Are the crew socks good regular every day socks?post #8586 of 138293/27/13 at 5:32pm
These are their flagship everyday socks. The marled ones are more casual, some colors are more dressy than others.
If you're looking at something sporty.
I have a ton of those and they are really good, but I only have it in white, couldn't find the white ones on the site.
Personally, I don't like their short socks, doesn't feel right for some reason.post #8587 of 138293/27/13 at 7:01pmpost #8588 of 138293/27/13 at 7:50pmpost #8589 of 138293/27/13 at 11:57pmpost #8590 of 138293/28/13 at 12:51ampost #8591 of 138293/28/13 at 8:08pmpost #8592 of 138293/28/13 at 8:39pmpost #8593 of 138293/28/13 at 8:43pmpost #8594 of 138293/28/13 at 9:07pm
- The Uniqlo Thread
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 13 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 4 minutes ago
- › Tailor in London for a classic navy three piece wedding suit 5 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 7 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 9 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 9 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 13 minutes ago
- › Andres Sendra apprecitation thread 13 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.