Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing to look taller? Last post on 3/3/14 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 572
post #8567 of 11831
3/26/13 at 5:31am
post #8568 of 11831
3/26/13 at 9:43am
post #8569 of 11831
3/26/13 at 3:04pm
Dropped off the premium linen blazer at the tailors the other day. It has pretty high armholes, slim throughout the arm but the sleeves need to be shortened a bit. Other than that, perfect length and slim enough for me.
Now I realize you're probably talking about the blended blazers.
post #8570 of 11831
3/26/13 at 5:27pm
post #8571 of 11831
3/26/13 at 5:34pm
post #8572 of 11831
3/26/13 at 5:38pm
This wasn't the one that you cut the tags off of?
post #8573 of 11831
3/26/13 at 5:41pm
post #8574 of 11831
3/26/13 at 6:01pm
post #8575 of 11831
3/26/13 at 6:51pm
post #8576 of 11831
3/26/13 at 7:26pm
post #8577 of 11831
3/26/13 at 7:28pm
post #8578 of 11831
3/27/13 at 12:15am
The reason why they did not accept your return is because you are not American...you do not have big gargantuan penis.
post #8579 of 11831
3/27/13 at 6:21am
Yup, nor at the Soho store. Oh well, still a great deal so I copped two more. Gotta say I kinda dig the prints from the Celia Birtwell collab for women. Was somewhat considering the cropped pants (size up 3? lol), until reason got the best of me...
post #8580 of 11831
3/27/13 at 8:17am
The slim fit are plenty skinny enough for me, any skinnier would look like girls' leggings imo.
I bought a pair of the dark wash slim yesterday. They alter the inseam size for free, you come back in an hour. Soft smooth interior. Fabric a bit thin for denim. They look like normal denim but they have that slight stretchiness so they are comfortable.
I'm prob gonna buy another pair or two, I like the fit and the $49 price. I was thinking black too, they look cool, but maybe not for summer.
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styles mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 1173 Active Users (238 Members and 935 Guests)
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 21 seconds ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 35 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › Doctor Who 6 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 6 minutes ago
- › G&G Deco St James II, BNIB, vintage pine10.5E - first-quality,... 10 minutes ago
- › 100k pull-ups in 2014 11 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)