Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing to look taller? Last post on 3/3/14 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 572
Styleforum Top Picks
post #8567 of 12532
3/26/13 at 5:31am
post #8568 of 12532
3/26/13 at 9:43am
post #8569 of 12532
3/26/13 at 3:04pm
Dropped off the premium linen blazer at the tailors the other day. It has pretty high armholes, slim throughout the arm but the sleeves need to be shortened a bit. Other than that, perfect length and slim enough for me.
Now I realize you're probably talking about the blended blazers.
post #8570 of 12532
3/26/13 at 5:27pm
post #8571 of 12532
3/26/13 at 5:34pm
post #8572 of 12532
3/26/13 at 5:38pm
This wasn't the one that you cut the tags off of?
post #8573 of 12532
3/26/13 at 5:41pm
post #8574 of 12532
3/26/13 at 6:01pm
post #8575 of 12532
3/26/13 at 6:51pm
post #8576 of 12532
3/26/13 at 7:26pm
post #8577 of 12532
3/26/13 at 7:28pm
post #8578 of 12532
3/27/13 at 12:15am
The reason why they did not accept your return is because you are not American...you do not have big gargantuan penis.
post #8579 of 12532
3/27/13 at 6:21am
Yup, nor at the Soho store. Oh well, still a great deal so I copped two more. Gotta say I kinda dig the prints from the Celia Birtwell collab for women. Was somewhat considering the cropped pants (size up 3? lol), until reason got the best of me...
post #8580 of 12532
3/27/13 at 8:17am
The slim fit are plenty skinny enough for me, any skinnier would look like girls' leggings imo.
I bought a pair of the dark wash slim yesterday. They alter the inseam size for free, you come back in an hour. Soft smooth interior. Fabric a bit thin for denim. They look like normal denim but they have that slight stretchiness so they are comfortable.
I'm prob gonna buy another pair or two, I like the fit and the $49 price. I was thinking black too, they look cool, but maybe not for summer.
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
Currently, there are 1685 Active Users (410 Members and 1275 Guests)
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › Official Black Friday Sale Alert Central 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 6 minutes ago
- › FS: Samuelsohn suits: size 38/39 7 minutes ago
- › Conrad Wu - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 12 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 13 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 16 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 17 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...