Is it possible to buy denim/pants online and have them hemmed to 30? I know they do it in store so just curious. Would be nice to save $15 and not have to go to the tailor.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 565
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8462 of 134473/17/13 at 9:48pmWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by gettoasty
For the guys who are asking about Tasmanian wool trousers for work, these S/S pair in cotton/polyester blend fit well and feel nice for the warmer weather.
FWIW I tried basically all the available pants online and these fit the best in terms of cut and feel.
MEN DRY FLAT FRONT PANTS (56/44 material blend)
Off-white looks nice, will pick up the beige and dark gray as well.
MEN DRY PERFECT SHAPE FLAT FRONT PANTS
This similar pair fits a bit slimmer by measurements and in person, and for some reason the blend of cotton, polyester, and spandex (54/43/3) makes the feel of the pants a bit more stiff and wrinkles a bit more. The thighs are definitely slimmer as you compare measurements, but not by much. I can fit into both pants well, size 32, but I just like the overall roomier cut and feel of the flat front pants over the perfect shape flat front.
Are these TTS or are you sizing down? I'm trying to figure out what size to take. For reference I'm a 29 in Epaulet chinos. Can't decide if I should go with 28 or 29 in these.post #8463 of 134473/17/13 at 11:55pmpost #8464 of 134473/18/13 at 3:27ampost #8465 of 134473/18/13 at 8:09ampost #8466 of 134473/18/13 at 9:42ampost #8467 of 134473/18/13 at 10:42amjust picked up my order(thx rirawin for the proxy). got the skinny tapered jeans in grey(31x34), old t000s in black(30x34) and 2 premium vneck tees in white.
new denim feels really soft and awesome but the inseam only measures around 32"
fabric on tees is so soft and the cut is good but they are pretty much see through american apparel tees > uniqlo tees
t000s are still the best.post #8468 of 134473/18/13 at 11:45ampost #8469 of 134473/18/13 at 11:54amQuote:
no one wears standard crewnecks AA sheer jersey loose crew summer t-shirts and vnecks fit me great and aren't as see through as uniqlos.
all the tags say 31x34 yet they measure 4-5cm less than the black t000s.post #8470 of 134473/18/13 at 11:58ampost #8471 of 134473/18/13 at 1:03pmpost #8472 of 134473/18/13 at 1:27pmpost #8473 of 134473/18/13 at 4:46pmpost #8474 of 134473/18/13 at 4:46pmpost #8475 of 134473/18/13 at 11:00pm
- The Uniqlo Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1454 Active Users (307 Members and 1147 Guests)
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 25 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 59 seconds ago
- › Church's Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 7 minutes ago
- › Insurrection / Thurston Bros., Aero Leather Jackets North America -... 8 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...