Is it possible to buy denim/pants online and have them hemmed to 30? I know they do it in store so just curious. Would be nice to save $15 and not have to go to the tailor.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Mod to Suedehead Last post on Today at 7:37 am in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 565
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8462 of 131293/17/13 at 9:48pmWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by gettoasty
For the guys who are asking about Tasmanian wool trousers for work, these S/S pair in cotton/polyester blend fit well and feel nice for the warmer weather.
FWIW I tried basically all the available pants online and these fit the best in terms of cut and feel.
MEN DRY FLAT FRONT PANTS (56/44 material blend)
Off-white looks nice, will pick up the beige and dark gray as well.
MEN DRY PERFECT SHAPE FLAT FRONT PANTS
This similar pair fits a bit slimmer by measurements and in person, and for some reason the blend of cotton, polyester, and spandex (54/43/3) makes the feel of the pants a bit more stiff and wrinkles a bit more. The thighs are definitely slimmer as you compare measurements, but not by much. I can fit into both pants well, size 32, but I just like the overall roomier cut and feel of the flat front pants over the perfect shape flat front.
Are these TTS or are you sizing down? I'm trying to figure out what size to take. For reference I'm a 29 in Epaulet chinos. Can't decide if I should go with 28 or 29 in these.post #8463 of 131293/17/13 at 11:55pmpost #8464 of 131293/18/13 at 3:27ampost #8465 of 131293/18/13 at 8:09ampost #8466 of 131293/18/13 at 9:42ampost #8467 of 131293/18/13 at 10:42amjust picked up my order(thx rirawin for the proxy). got the skinny tapered jeans in grey(31x34), old t000s in black(30x34) and 2 premium vneck tees in white.
new denim feels really soft and awesome but the inseam only measures around 32"
fabric on tees is so soft and the cut is good but they are pretty much see through american apparel tees > uniqlo tees
t000s are still the best.post #8468 of 131293/18/13 at 11:45ampost #8469 of 131293/18/13 at 11:54amQuote:
no one wears standard crewnecks AA sheer jersey loose crew summer t-shirts and vnecks fit me great and aren't as see through as uniqlos.
all the tags say 31x34 yet they measure 4-5cm less than the black t000s.post #8470 of 131293/18/13 at 11:58ampost #8471 of 131293/18/13 at 1:03pmpost #8472 of 131293/18/13 at 1:27pmpost #8473 of 131293/18/13 at 4:46pmpost #8474 of 131293/18/13 at 4:46pmpost #8475 of 131293/18/13 at 11:00pm
- The Uniqlo Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1623 Active Users (423 Members and 1200 Guests)
- › Australian Members 2 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 47 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 1 minute ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Why all the hate for wholecuts? 2 minutes ago
- › What are you reading? 3 minutes ago
- › The Architecture Thread 3 minutes ago
- › San Francisco Bay Area, SF, Styleforum Meetup Hosted by Khaki's Of... 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...