Is it possible to buy denim/pants online and have them hemmed to 30? I know they do it in store so just curious. Would be nice to save $15 and not have to go to the tailor.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 1/12/17 at 11:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 565post #8462 of 146853/17/13 at 9:48pmWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by gettoasty
For the guys who are asking about Tasmanian wool trousers for work, these S/S pair in cotton/polyester blend fit well and feel nice for the warmer weather.
FWIW I tried basically all the available pants online and these fit the best in terms of cut and feel.
MEN DRY FLAT FRONT PANTS (56/44 material blend)
Off-white looks nice, will pick up the beige and dark gray as well.
MEN DRY PERFECT SHAPE FLAT FRONT PANTS
This similar pair fits a bit slimmer by measurements and in person, and for some reason the blend of cotton, polyester, and spandex (54/43/3) makes the feel of the pants a bit more stiff and wrinkles a bit more. The thighs are definitely slimmer as you compare measurements, but not by much. I can fit into both pants well, size 32, but I just like the overall roomier cut and feel of the flat front pants over the perfect shape flat front.
Are these TTS or are you sizing down? I'm trying to figure out what size to take. For reference I'm a 29 in Epaulet chinos. Can't decide if I should go with 28 or 29 in these.post #8463 of 146853/17/13 at 11:55pmpost #8464 of 146853/18/13 at 3:27ampost #8465 of 146853/18/13 at 8:09ampost #8466 of 146853/18/13 at 9:42ampost #8467 of 146853/18/13 at 10:42amjust picked up my order(thx rirawin for the proxy). got the skinny tapered jeans in grey(31x34), old t000s in black(30x34) and 2 premium vneck tees in white.
new denim feels really soft and awesome but the inseam only measures around 32"
fabric on tees is so soft and the cut is good but they are pretty much see through american apparel tees > uniqlo tees
t000s are still the best.post #8468 of 146853/18/13 at 11:45ampost #8469 of 146853/18/13 at 11:54amQuote:
no one wears standard crewnecks AA sheer jersey loose crew summer t-shirts and vnecks fit me great and aren't as see through as uniqlos.
all the tags say 31x34 yet they measure 4-5cm less than the black t000s.post #8470 of 146853/18/13 at 11:58ampost #8471 of 146853/18/13 at 1:03pmpost #8472 of 146853/18/13 at 1:27pmpost #8473 of 146853/18/13 at 4:46pmpost #8474 of 146853/18/13 at 4:46pmpost #8475 of 146853/18/13 at 11:00pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1635 Active Users (355 Members and 1280 Guests)
- › Official: STAR WARS THREAD. These are the droids you're looking... 1 minute ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Alden indy cigar, captoe cigar shell cordovan 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 4 minutes ago
- › alden indy cigar, captoe cigar shell cordovan 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 8 minutes ago
- › WTS : Alden Indy 405 - Calf leather - 6D 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...