Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 557
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8342 of 134433/12/13 at 8:37pmpost #8343 of 134433/12/13 at 8:46pmpost #8344 of 134433/12/13 at 8:47pmQuote:
I can give a real answer...
I bought the Low Rise originally, but found them to be just a tad too short in the leg. Ideally I'd wear something in between them. But to prevent them creeping too high, I went back and ordered like 8 pairs of their regular boxer briefs. I'm trying all different types, but so far I prefer their Dry Fit stuff. Then again, I haven't gotten to trying on the AIRism pair yet (which costs over twice the price).post #8345 of 134433/12/13 at 8:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by kentyman
I can give a real answer...
I bought the Low Rise originally, but found them to be just a tad too short in the leg. Ideally I'd wear something in between them. But to prevent them creeping too high, I went back and ordered like 8 pairs of their regular boxer briefs. I'm trying all different types, but so far I prefer their Dry Fit stuff. Then again, I haven't gotten to trying on the AIRism pair yet (which costs over twice the price).
Thanks for your response.
That is the problem I have too with the leg creeping up and it bothers me so I figure I go back to wearing briefs (no legs).
Edited by Snoopy - 3/13/13 at 12:27ampost #8346 of 134433/12/13 at 9:11pmpost #8347 of 134433/12/13 at 9:55pmpost #8348 of 134433/12/13 at 10:19pmpost #8349 of 134433/12/13 at 10:26pmpost #8350 of 134433/13/13 at 2:35ampost #8351 of 134433/13/13 at 2:53ampost #8352 of 134433/13/13 at 6:50am
Just wanted to interrupt this thong talk and give my thumbs up for the new slim fit oxfords.
They fit much better than the normal oxfords. How? I have the normal fit oxfords from 2008/9 and they're way too long in XS.
The new fit is similar to Thom Browne's oxford fit. For $30 and lack of grosgrain, I don't mind one bit.
Btw - All 3 new colors (navy, olive, khaki) are fantastic. I hope they do different colors (e.g. dark gray, black) soon. These new oxfords are definitely one of the best products the company has put out since 2008.post #8353 of 134433/13/13 at 7:25ampost #8354 of 134433/13/13 at 7:40am
- The Uniqlo Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 48 seconds ago
- › NIKE Thread 1 minute ago
- › Alligator / Crocodile Shoes 1 minute ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...