Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 557
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8342 of 138293/12/13 at 8:37pmpost #8343 of 138293/12/13 at 8:46pmpost #8344 of 138293/12/13 at 8:47pmQuote:
I can give a real answer...
I bought the Low Rise originally, but found them to be just a tad too short in the leg. Ideally I'd wear something in between them. But to prevent them creeping too high, I went back and ordered like 8 pairs of their regular boxer briefs. I'm trying all different types, but so far I prefer their Dry Fit stuff. Then again, I haven't gotten to trying on the AIRism pair yet (which costs over twice the price).post #8345 of 138293/12/13 at 8:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by kentyman
I can give a real answer...
I bought the Low Rise originally, but found them to be just a tad too short in the leg. Ideally I'd wear something in between them. But to prevent them creeping too high, I went back and ordered like 8 pairs of their regular boxer briefs. I'm trying all different types, but so far I prefer their Dry Fit stuff. Then again, I haven't gotten to trying on the AIRism pair yet (which costs over twice the price).
Thanks for your response.
That is the problem I have too with the leg creeping up and it bothers me so I figure I go back to wearing briefs (no legs).
Edited by Snoopy - 3/13/13 at 12:27ampost #8346 of 138293/12/13 at 9:11pmpost #8347 of 138293/12/13 at 9:55pmpost #8348 of 138293/12/13 at 10:19pmpost #8349 of 138293/12/13 at 10:26pmpost #8350 of 138293/13/13 at 2:35ampost #8351 of 138293/13/13 at 2:53ampost #8352 of 138293/13/13 at 6:50am
Just wanted to interrupt this thong talk and give my thumbs up for the new slim fit oxfords.
They fit much better than the normal oxfords. How? I have the normal fit oxfords from 2008/9 and they're way too long in XS.
The new fit is similar to Thom Browne's oxford fit. For $30 and lack of grosgrain, I don't mind one bit.
Btw - All 3 new colors (navy, olive, khaki) are fantastic. I hope they do different colors (e.g. dark gray, black) soon. These new oxfords are definitely one of the best products the company has put out since 2008.post #8353 of 138293/13/13 at 7:25ampost #8354 of 138293/13/13 at 7:40am
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 11 seconds ago
- › Epaulet Rudy pants size 32 navy and charcoal gray (unworn) 6 minutes ago
- › *** Official Norwegian Rain Bergen by T Michael Thread ******** -... 8 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 11 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 16 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 22 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 31 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 12th; Checks! 32 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 32 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 40 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.