Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Mod to Suedehead Last post on Today at 7:37 am in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 557
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8342 of 131313/12/13 at 8:37pmpost #8343 of 131313/12/13 at 8:46pmpost #8344 of 131313/12/13 at 8:47pmQuote:
I can give a real answer...
I bought the Low Rise originally, but found them to be just a tad too short in the leg. Ideally I'd wear something in between them. But to prevent them creeping too high, I went back and ordered like 8 pairs of their regular boxer briefs. I'm trying all different types, but so far I prefer their Dry Fit stuff. Then again, I haven't gotten to trying on the AIRism pair yet (which costs over twice the price).post #8345 of 131313/12/13 at 8:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by kentyman
I can give a real answer...
I bought the Low Rise originally, but found them to be just a tad too short in the leg. Ideally I'd wear something in between them. But to prevent them creeping too high, I went back and ordered like 8 pairs of their regular boxer briefs. I'm trying all different types, but so far I prefer their Dry Fit stuff. Then again, I haven't gotten to trying on the AIRism pair yet (which costs over twice the price).
Thanks for your response.
That is the problem I have too with the leg creeping up and it bothers me so I figure I go back to wearing briefs (no legs).
Edited by Snoopy - 3/13/13 at 12:27ampost #8346 of 131313/12/13 at 9:11pmpost #8347 of 131313/12/13 at 9:55pmpost #8348 of 131313/12/13 at 10:19pmpost #8349 of 131313/12/13 at 10:26pmpost #8350 of 131313/13/13 at 2:35ampost #8351 of 131313/13/13 at 2:53ampost #8352 of 131313/13/13 at 6:50am
Just wanted to interrupt this thong talk and give my thumbs up for the new slim fit oxfords.
They fit much better than the normal oxfords. How? I have the normal fit oxfords from 2008/9 and they're way too long in XS.
The new fit is similar to Thom Browne's oxford fit. For $30 and lack of grosgrain, I don't mind one bit.
Btw - All 3 new colors (navy, olive, khaki) are fantastic. I hope they do different colors (e.g. dark gray, black) soon. These new oxfords are definitely one of the best products the company has put out since 2008.post #8353 of 131313/13/13 at 7:25ampost #8354 of 131313/13/13 at 7:40am
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 52 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 1 minute ago
- › DROP! NWOT Navy ISAIA Cable Knit Sweaters L - STABLE!! 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 6 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 7 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...